Product List - BizTalk 2016 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

Looking through WSUS products, I don't see BizTalk Server 2016.  Does anyone else have this problem as well?

Regards,

Pete.

Tuesday, June 18, 2019 10:30 AM

Answers

• Hi Pete,

I tried some searches but didn't find an article about WSUS supporting Microsoft BizTalk Server 2016. Looking at the console, support for BizTalk Server seems to have stalled in 2013.

My only discoveries, Microsoft BizTalk Server 2016 Service Pack and cumulative update can only be downloaded through the Microsoft Download Center, and are not released for download in the Microsoft Update Catalog. So this seems to be a reason why WSUS does not support BizTalk Server 2016. As you know, WSUS and the Microsoft Update Catalog are largely related.

Hope the above can help you.

Regards,
    Yic

Please remember to mark as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, June 19, 2019 5:42 AM

All replies

• Hi Pete,

I tried some searches but didn't find an article about WSUS supporting Microsoft BizTalk Server 2016. Looking at the console, support for BizTalk Server seems to have stalled in 2013.

My only discoveries, Microsoft BizTalk Server 2016 Service Pack and cumulative update can only be downloaded through the Microsoft Download Center, and are not released for download in the Microsoft Update Catalog. So this seems to be a reason why WSUS does not support BizTalk Server 2016. As you know, WSUS and the Microsoft Update Catalog are largely related.

Hope the above can help you.

Regards,
    Yic

Please remember to mark as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, June 19, 2019 5:42 AM
  • Hi Yic

Thank you for investigating.  I'd searched for the latest CU in the Microsoft Update Catalogue and couldn't find it, so your findings confirm my suspicions.

Thanks again.

Pete.

Wednesday, June 19, 2019 7:47 AM