Missing the first part of the group conversation. RRS feed

• Question

• What can I do to see the part of a Lync 2010 group conversation that took place before I joined?
    Tuesday, October 2, 2012 5:01 PM

Answers

• I don't believe there is a way to do this while the conference is taking place.

• Proposed as answer by Sharon.Shen Wednesday, October 3, 2012 12:30 PM
    • Marked as answer by Sharon.Shen Friday, November 2, 2012 2:39 AM
    Tuesday, October 2, 2012 6:50 PM
  • Hi,there,

Agree with ALANMAD,there's no way for the user to see the missing part before s/he participants in,however the others who participants in the group IM in the beginning can send the conversation history to her/him from their conversation history folder in Outlook.

Regards,

Sharon

Sharon Shen

TechNet Community Support

************************************************************************************************************************

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question.

Wednesday, October 3, 2012 12:38 PM

All replies

• I don't believe there is a way to do this while the conference is taking place.

• Proposed as answer by Sharon.Shen Wednesday, October 3, 2012 12:30 PM
    Tuesday, October 2, 2012 6:50 PM
  • Hi,there,

Agree with ALANMAD,there's no way for the user to see the missing part before s/he participants in,however the others who participants in the group IM in the beginning can send the conversation history to her/him from their conversation history folder in Outlook.

Regards,

Sharon

Sharon Shen

TechNet Community Support

************************************************************************************************************************

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question.

Wednesday, October 3, 2012 12:38 PM