none
Cannot access Microsoft Security Updates API developer tab RRS feed

• Question

• Dear Sirs,

I wanted to get more info about the Microsoft Security Updates API, so I'm having a look at the Guidance tab on this page https://portal.msrc.microsoft.com/en-us/

When I click on the "developer" tab I get redirected to the Sign In page - however, upon selecting my profile, I get redirected back to the Guidance tab on Security Updates page https://portal.msrc.microsoft.com/en-us/. and I am stuck in this loop. This happens both with the old and the new Sign In experience. No way to access the developer info.

What can I do?

Thank you,

Marco

Monday, December 4, 2017 11:47 AM

Answers

• Hello Marco,

Please make sure you are using Microsoft Account, for example, xxxxxx@outlook.com, xxxxxx@hotmail.com.

If you are using other accounts, you may experience this issue.

If you confirm that you are using Microsoft Account, you also can try other web browsers.

Best regards,

Andy Liu 

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by MarcoSim Tuesday, December 5, 2017 3:07 PM
    Tuesday, December 5, 2017 9:18 AM

All replies

• Hello Marco,

Please make sure you are using Microsoft Account, for example, xxxxxx@outlook.com, xxxxxx@hotmail.com.

If you are using other accounts, you may experience this issue.

If you confirm that you are using Microsoft Account, you also can try other web browsers.

Best regards,

Andy Liu 

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by MarcoSim Tuesday, December 5, 2017 3:07 PM
    Tuesday, December 5, 2017 9:18 AM
  • Hello Any,

thank you for your prompt reply.

I believe the issue has been fixed, given that I can now access the Developer tab with the same exact setup as yesterday (same laptop, same browser, same user account), and I can confirm I am currently using a non-Microsoft account.

Thanks!

Marco

Tuesday, December 5, 2017 3:07 PM
  • Hello Marco,

You are welcome.

It's nice to hear that the issue has been fixed.

Best regards,

Andy Liu

Wednesday, December 6, 2017 1:22 AM