locked
Mail Merge Is Possessed & Does Whatever It Pleases Except What I Ask It To Do RRS feed

  • Question

  • Over the past few days, every time I try to do a mail merge from Excel into Word, a large portion of the data doesn't merge in or it merges into the wrong location. I've checked both the Word and Excel formatting to make sure that everything is set up as it should be. I've even removed all the merge fields in Word and re-added them. Still, the merge fields, once merged, are inconsistent about whether they populate or populate with the correct information.
    Tuesday, June 18, 2013 2:45 PM

Answers