i need new product key RRS feed

• Question

•  

i have installed vista 32bit and i lost the starter product key i have riecieved this with my computer from telus and i have installed it but it says i need product key sooo please get back to me a.s.a.p thank you very much
    Sunday, September 16, 2007 11:59 PM

Answers

•  

Hi sams69,

Thank you for the post.

For product key issues, you can contact our Customer Service (800) 426-9400 for direct assistance, available Monday through Friday, from 6:30 A.M. to 5:30 P.M. Pacific Time.

Note: Microsoft Customer Service mainly handles issues regarding replacement manuals, disks, drivers and service packs, product IDs, lost CD keys, product orders, policies related to copying software on additional computers, licensing, and product registration.

In this forum, we mainly talk about Vista technical issues. At this time, I will mark this post as “Answered”. If you have tech issues, please feel free to post new threads.

Have a nice day.

Best regards,

Tim Quan

Microsoft Vista Forum Support Professional

Monday, November 12, 2007 6:08 AM

All replies

• Ouch!

You need to find that key!

Is it printed on any of the setup CD's that came with your computer?

Failing that try looking on/underneath the laptop/PC. It might be printed somewhere on the casing?
    Sunday, September 23, 2007 10:32 PM
  •  

contact who u got your computer from they will have it. if u installed it once & register u may  be able too get it from microsoft if u call support & have the right info when u register your puter
    Saturday, November 10, 2007 4:44 AM
  • plus u may be able too bypass the code when it ask if u would like too enter the code say no not yes then it will load. then down load a key veiwer on the net and it may give it too ya

Saturday, November 10, 2007 4:52 AM
  •  

Hi sams69,

Thank you for the post.

For product key issues, you can contact our Customer Service (800) 426-9400 for direct assistance, available Monday through Friday, from 6:30 A.M. to 5:30 P.M. Pacific Time.

Note: Microsoft Customer Service mainly handles issues regarding replacement manuals, disks, drivers and service packs, product IDs, lost CD keys, product orders, policies related to copying software on additional computers, licensing, and product registration.

In this forum, we mainly talk about Vista technical issues. At this time, I will mark this post as “Answered”. If you have tech issues, please feel free to post new threads.

Have a nice day.

Best regards,

Tim Quan

Microsoft Vista Forum Support Professional

Monday, November 12, 2007 6:08 AM