Problem to set up Outlook account RRS feed

Answers

• Hi HuaMin,

From your description, I recommend you follow the steps below for troubleshooting:

1. Ensure that you have created this mailbox successfully.

2. Open EMC -> Recipient Management -> Mailbox -> right click this problematic mailbox -> Properties, make sure that you haven't select "Hide from Exchange address lists".

Hope this can be helpful to you.

Best regards,

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Amy Wang
    TechNet Community Support

Wednesday, August 20, 2014 9:33 AM

All replies

• Hello HuaMin Chen,

Could you clarify your issue? Did you log into the client machine as a domain admin account or the users account? Also, where in the Outlook set up process did you get the url? Also, where did you see the URL , in a error box or somewhere else?

Monday, August 18, 2014 2:32 AM
  • I mean I've already logon the domain using the same domain user account, on the client machine. But I've encountered the message shown above, when setting up Outlook account.

Many Thanks & Best Regards, Hua Min

Monday, August 18, 2014 2:39 AM
  • Any other help?

I did encounter the problem, when setting up the relevant Outlook email account, to link to the server.

Many Thanks & Best Regards, Hua Min

Monday, August 18, 2014 7:22 AM
  • Hi HuaMin,

From your description, I recommend you follow the steps below for troubleshooting:

1. Ensure that you have created this mailbox successfully.

2. Open EMC -> Recipient Management -> Mailbox -> right click this problematic mailbox -> Properties, make sure that you haven't select "Hide from Exchange address lists".

Hope this can be helpful to you.

Best regards,

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Amy Wang

Wednesday, August 20, 2014 9:33 AM
  • Hi HuaMin,

Have you checked the suggestion I provided?

Is there any update with your issue?

Best regards,

Amy Wang

Monday, August 25, 2014 1:45 AM