You have attempted to access a restricted URL with Swivel PINSafe RRS feed

• Question

• I have worked through the UAG & Swivel pinsafe integration guide here: http://kb.swivelsecure.com/wiki/index.php/Microsoft_UAG_Integration however on the UAG portal login page I see the below error where I expect to see the swivel one time code (image)

I know UAG is blocking it as I can use the URL on the localhost direct without any issues

Anyone??

Error

You have attempted to access a restricted URL.

The URL contains an invalid path.

Navigate back and follow another link, or type in a different URL.

You have attempted to access a restricted URL.
    The URL contains an invalid path.
    Navigate back  and follow another link, or type in a different URL.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011 1:22 PM

All replies

• Hi, Did you read this part "Configuring the URL rewriting rules" in the guide you sent ? Open the Web Monitor on the UAG machine and you will be able to see the specific URL the UAG blocks HTH Idan Plotnik, Security Engineer, ForefrontSecurity.org
    Wednesday, January 26, 2011 7:23 PM
  • Hi,

I am using UAG and Swivel PINsafe and had exactly the same problem.

The problem was due to a typo one of the rules in the URL Set - URL List.

To integrate Swivel PINsafe to the UAG sign on screen you have to add a rule:

InternalSite_Rule???    Accept    /internalsite/images/customupdate/.*   GET

Instead of "/internalsite/images/customupdate/.*" I had "/internalsite/images/customupdate/*"

That missping period ( "." ) before the "*" caused UAG not to display the Swivel Turing image and to display the "You have attempted to access a restricted URL" error instead. Once I corrected the typo and reactivated UAG it all worked fine.

• Proposed as answer by M Cooke Thursday, September 22, 2011 11:15 AM
    Thursday, September 22, 2011 11:14 AM