From Betas to Better Browsing RRS feed

• General discussion

• Yep, going to talk about a good thing.  I am scolded for not saying a lot of negatives; seems some think it's cus I have my head in the sand or a blasé attitude or some mad love for or tie to MS... none of which is true.

Some people have no idea how much I reported found, struggled w/, was irritated by or 'yelled' repeatedly @ various sources @ MS in various ways during the betas.  Twas LOTS!!

Well, here's one maybe, they heard me, HA HA.

This all ties together...

There was a time Links would only work relative to IE.
    W/ the GA they work w/ Edge :thumbup2: 
    There was a time, IE or Edge when new requests, like from Links, did not necessarily Open (add a Tab) from & in the Desktop currently being viewed or used.
    W/ the GA it is dedicated :thumbup2: 

Especially, but, not exclusively, w/ Multiple Desktop employed, this makes browsing better than the betas.  This, now, makes logical, sense.  Really glad to see it as it was very much needed & needing to be 'fixed'. And even w/ just 1 Desktop, not having Links talking to Edge was the epitome of silly; especially w/ Edge as default.

Cheers,
    Drew

Drew MS Partner / MS Beta Tester / Pres. Computer Issues Pres. Computer Issues www.drewsci.com

• Edited by Drew1903 Friday, August 7, 2015 5:36 AM
    Wednesday, August 5, 2015 3:30 AM

All replies

• Bump

Because this functionality & (BIG) improvement is very cool, long overdue & makes things go so much better.  Ergo, it is worth taking notice.  (JMHO, of course)

Cheers,
    Drew

Drew MS Partner / MS Beta Tester / Pres. Computer Issues Pres. Computer Issues www.drewsci.com

Thursday, August 6, 2015 2:55 AM