Pulling data from one Sharepoint site into another sharepoint site with calculations RRS feed

• Question

• We have a master list of all our employees listed in a List. Each "site" on our sharepoint is recreating this list to display the employees in that group (Example: HR would only list the employees that column ABC='HR' and Accounting's sharepoint would only show anyone where ABC='Accounting'. The problem is when I am trying to create a page on the HR site, I can't seem to find a option to import the employees assigned to HR in the master employee sharepoint. One other thing that I was going to have the list do, is to look up a calculation at another sharepoint list to see how many items were assigned to that one employee (A Count).

Can anyone give me any suggestions or ideas on how to do this? I have been searching around and not able to find anything on it.

• Moved by Mike Walsh FIN Tuesday, July 20, 2010 3:24 AM spd q (?) (From:SharePoint - General Question and Answers and Discussion (pre-SharePoint 2010))
    Monday, July 19, 2010 9:55 PM

Answers