How to add extra tel number to be display under the dial in conference invitation email RRS feed

• Question

• Dear All

does anyone know where is the setting to set an extra tel number , since I would like to set another number i the email.

Thanks in advance

Tuesday, March 3, 2020 5:39 AM

All replies

• Hi KoKin!

What is your extra telephone number meaning?

Based on my knowledge, there can be a maximum of one toll and one toll-free phone number on the meeting invite for a meeting organizer. If you want to see if there are dial-in  phone numbers available in your area or country, use the Skype for Business admin center > Voice >Phone numbers, click Add then New Service numbers. Also if you are looking for toll free service numbers, select Toll-free from the State/Region list.

You can learn how to set the default dial-in phone number for a meeting organizer from this link:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/skypeforbusiness/audio-conferencing-in-office-365/set-the-phone-numbers-included-on-invites#set-the-default-dial-in-phone-number-for-a-meeting-organizer

Best Regards,
    Jimmy Yang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.
    Tuesday, March 3, 2020 9:51 AM
  • Dear Jimmy

Thanks for the reply, let me describe  more , my company have a SF4B sServer 2015 on premise, when we create a skype meeting and have a dialin number at the bottom of the email, we would like to add an extra number on the list ( this is a toll free number for overseas to call back in USA. how can I modify it, thx.

Regards

Kokin

Tuesday, March 3, 2020 10:09 AM
  • Hi KoKin!

Based on my knowledge, When you deploy dial-in conferencing, you need to set up phone numbers that users can dial from the public switched telephone network (PSTN) to join the audio portion of conferences. These dial-in access numbers appear in meeting invitations and on the Dial-in Conferencing Settings webpage.

If you want to configure dial-in access numbers, you can learn from the following link:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/skypeforbusiness/deploy/deploy-conferencing/dial-in-conferencing#configure-dial-in-access-numbers

You can also modify dial-in access numbers by using Skype for Business control panel or by using Skype for Business Management Shell. For more details, you can refer to:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/skypeforbusiness/manage/conferencing/access-numbers#modify-dial-in-conferencing-access-numbers

Best Regards,
    Jimmy Yang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Friday, March 6, 2020 10:42 AM
  • Hi,
    I am checking the status of this case. Please let us know if you would like further assistance.
    Meanwhile, if the reply is helpful to you, please try to mark it as an answer to close the thread, it will help others who encounter the same issue and read this thread.
    Thank you for your understanding and patience!

Best Regards,
    Jimmy Yang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, March 11, 2020 2:54 AM
  • Dear Jimmy

Sorry for the late reply, I do it in the other way to solve this my issue first, I added a new dial plan and mark the dial in conferencing region to US, now i can add a extra DIAL-in access number for us, and it will show in the check local number page as that is the toll free number and will dial a IDD call to my country local dial-in access number. it will save to have the trunk in US.

Regards

Ko

Thursday, March 12, 2020 8:59 AM
  • Hi KoKin!

I am glad to hear you have resolved this issue. You can try to mark it as an answer to close the thread, it will help others who encounter the same issue and read this thread.

Here I will provide a brief and temporary summary of this post. This will make answer searching in the forum easier.

<Request/Expectation>:

User want to know where is the setting to set an extra tel number and would like to set another number in the email.

<Solution Summary>:

User added a new dial plan and mark the dial in conferencing region to US, then user can add a extra dial-in access number for himself, and it will show in the check local number page as that is the toll free number and will dial a IDD call to country local dial-in access number.

<Reference Links>:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/skypeforbusiness/deploy/deploy-enterprise-voice/dial-plans

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/skypeforbusiness/deploy/deploy-conferencing/dial-in-conferencing#configure-dial-in-access-numbers

Best Regards,
    Jimmy Yang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Monday, March 16, 2020 9:22 AM