none
Missed calls in Skype for business Basic "Free" RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I can't find the functionality of missed calls notification when I use skype for business basic "Free"  with SFB server 2015/Lync 2013 ?

is this feature available only with full Skype for business client or the Skype client  associated with Office proplus?

Thanks to confirm

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 8:47 AM

All replies

• Hi Karim Hosam,

Does your environment integrate with  Exchange?

Can you see other conversation notification?

Skype for Business Basic is a free download that has a minimum set of features: instant messaging (IM), audio and video calls, online meetings, availability (presence) information, and sharing capabilities.

Regarding Skype for Business Basic client limitations, see the image below:

There is no limitation for Missed Call notification.

In my research, Missed Call is related to Exchange UM. Please refer to the article: http://msexchangeguru.com/2017/12/27/missed-call-notification/

Note: This response contains a reference to a third party World Wide Web site. Microsoft can make no representation concerning the content of these sites. Microsoft is providing this information only as a convenience to you: this is to inform you that Microsoft has not tested any software or information found on these sites and therefore cannot make any representations regarding the quality, safety, or suitability of any software or information found there. There are inherent dangers in the use of any software found on the Internet, and Microsoft cautions you to make sure that you completely understand the risk before retrieving any software on the Internet.

Best Regards,
    Sharon Zhao

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 2:53 AM
  • Hi Karim Hosam,

Is there any update on this case?

Please feel free to drop us a note if there is any update.

Have a nice day!

Best Regards,
    Sharon Zhao

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, September 25, 2019 9:04 AM