Windows Live Mail 64 bits -When starting new mail - window pane is increasing in size. RRS feed

• Question

• In my Windows Live setting which is resembling closely" Windows Mail" in Windows Vista, when I'm starting a new mail the windows pane expands and the "minimize, reduce and close" buttons are halfway covered.

Sunday, August 2, 2009 4:16 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Thanks for posting in Microsoft TechNet Forum.

Does this issue occur with other applications such as creating a new word document? If this issue only happens on Windows Live Mail, it is mainly due to Windows Live Mail settings. Generally, we can visit the following website to change the way the Windows Live Mail window is displayed.

Change the way the Windows Live Mail window is displayed

http://help.live.com/help.aspx?mkt=en-us&project=WL_Mailv2&querytype=&query=

Hope this helps. Thanks.

Dale Qiao

• Marked as answer by Dale Qiao Wednesday, August 5, 2009 12:49 AM
    Tuesday, August 4, 2009 7:20 AM
  • 2 days after posting my question in regard to expending windows pane while starting new Mail the problem disappear mysteriously. It was only limited to Windows Live Mail applet. It could be that it was fixed. Thanks anyway.

• Marked as answer by Dale Qiao Wednesday, August 5, 2009 12:48 AM
    Tuesday, August 4, 2009 1:36 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Thanks for posting in Microsoft TechNet Forum.

Does this issue occur with other applications such as creating a new word document? If this issue only happens on Windows Live Mail, it is mainly due to Windows Live Mail settings. Generally, we can visit the following website to change the way the Windows Live Mail window is displayed.

Change the way the Windows Live Mail window is displayed

http://help.live.com/help.aspx?mkt=en-us&project=WL_Mailv2&querytype=&query=

Hope this helps. Thanks.

Dale Qiao

• Marked as answer by Dale Qiao Wednesday, August 5, 2009 12:49 AM
    Tuesday, August 4, 2009 7:20 AM
  • 2 days after posting my question in regard to expending windows pane while starting new Mail the problem disappear mysteriously. It was only limited to Windows Live Mail applet. It could be that it was fixed. Thanks anyway.

• Marked as answer by Dale Qiao Wednesday, August 5, 2009 12:48 AM
    Tuesday, August 4, 2009 1:36 PM