App-V Package Accelerator for Microsoft Project Professional Winxp X64 RRS feed

• Question

• Worked on X32 App-v package accelerator for microsoft project professional 2010 it worked fine, but its not working for X64

i'm looking for X64 package accelerator for the same

Wednesday, June 27, 2012 3:53 PM

Answers

• Create the x86 Office package on x86 Windows from scratch without using the package accelerator. There is a list of guidance and how to's here: http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-GB/appvgeneralsequencing/thread/ffbbfb10-a550-4605-9a6a-bf61fe8940f8

I have successfully used that approach many times. What happens to the package when you run in on x64 Windows?

Twitter: @stealthpuppy | Blog: stealthpuppy.com

This forum post is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view of Microsoft, its employees, or other MVPs.

Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" or "Vote as Helpful" on the post that answers your question (or click "Unmark as Answer" if a marked post does not actually answer your question). This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Thursday, June 28, 2012 7:24 AM

All replies

• Hello,

You can be the first to create one - anyone can upload it at the gallery!

Nicke Källén | The Knack| Twitter: @Znackattack

Wednesday, June 27, 2012 4:57 PM
  • Create the package yourself from scratch on x86 Windows and it will probably work on both 32-bit and 64-bit platforms.

This forum post is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view of Microsoft, its employees, or other MVPs.

Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" or "Vote as Helpful" on the post that answers your question (or click "Unmark as Answer" if a marked post does not actually answer your question). This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Wednesday, June 27, 2012 6:58 PM
  • I created a sequence on x86 windows, but it works only on 32bit & not on x64 :(
    Thursday, June 28, 2012 4:55 AM
  • Create the x86 Office package on x86 Windows from scratch without using the package accelerator. There is a list of guidance and how to's here: http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-GB/appvgeneralsequencing/thread/ffbbfb10-a550-4605-9a6a-bf61fe8940f8

I have successfully used that approach many times. What happens to the package when you run in on x64 Windows?

Thursday, June 28, 2012 7:24 AM