Collaboration Routing for Attachment RRS feed

• Question

• There used to be a function with Outlook I remember from years ago that would allow to attachment a document and then setup recipients to receive the email one after another.

Example:  My 4 recipients are Bob, Sally, Fred, Ann and Me.

I need them all to review that attachment, make changes and then send it to the next person on the list.

The routing list was created by me, so first it went to Bob, once done he sent it to Sally, Sally then sent to Fred, Fred sent to Ann and finally, Ann sent it back to me.

The send button automatically sent it o the next person in the list.

Does any remember this ability and can it still be done in Outlook 2016?

Monday, December 10, 2018 4:19 PM

All replies

• Hi Navar, 

According to my research, Outlook 2016 doesn't have such an option to realize this.

As a workaround, you can share the recipients documents with them and let them manually add the recipient after editing the attachment.

If you have more concerns on this feature, it is encouraged to visit the Outlook user voice forum: https://outlook.uservoice.com/ to vote for a similar idea or post your own.

Thank you for your understanding and support!

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Proposed as answer by Perry-Pan Wednesday, December 12, 2018 9:55 AM
    Tuesday, December 11, 2018 5:24 AM
  • Hi Navar, 

I'm wondering if the information above is helpful to you. If yes, would you mind helping mark it as answer which will benefit other users to easily find useful information here?

Thank you for your understanding and support.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Thursday, December 13, 2018 8:36 AM