HealthVault can’t find my Omron BP791 ot upload data. RRS feed

• Question

• I have installed “OmronHVDriverBP791-x64” on my laptop running Windows 7 (64) and it can access the device. I have installed “HealthVaultConnectionCenter4.1-Win7” but HealthVault can’t find the device or upload data.

Monday, September 3, 2012 3:31 PM

Answers

• Hi Ivan,

I heard from Omron today:

From Omron Healthcare, we would like to assist you with the issues you are having related to using your Omron blood pressure monitor with Microsoft Healthvault.  Even though you may have talked with Omron before; we ask that you please contact us again so that we can assist to fully resolve the

issues you are having.  Please contact us at:   1-866.216.1333 and ask for

Glenna, who is the supervisor of our customer assistance team.

Thanks

Tomas

MS HealthVault Support

• Marked as answer by Tomas El Friday, June 20, 2014 12:03 AM
    • Edited by Tomas El Friday, June 20, 2014 12:09 AM
    Friday, June 20, 2014 12:03 AM

All replies

• Hello,

If you are still having issues with your Omron Device please remove and reinstall  the batteries from the device, then launch HealthVault connection Center.  After HVCC is launched, plug the device into your computer via the USB cable and see if it finds the device.  IF not then click on the " Try another way to find the device" and select Omron and select the device from the list.  If you still have issues then please contact support (http://support.microsoft.com/ph/15242). and they can assist you furthter,

Thanks for contacting HealthVault Forums

Tomas

Tuesday, September 18, 2012 12:12 AM
  • Hi,

I have Omron BP791IT blood pressure monitor. Because I live in Hong Kong, I am only eligible to use Health Vault UK, which is perfectly fine.

One little annoyance is, Health Vault Connection Center UK can only add BP791IT using SINOVO driver, which requires data upload via CSV file generated by Omron’s own Health Management Software, so it becomes a manual 2 step process, which defeats the design purpose of having a device talking to Health Vault directly.  Not to mention, BP791IT is certified with Health Vault.

I come across this Health Vault direct driver for BP791 (http://www.omronhealthcare.com/service-and-support/connected-health/), it installs perfectly fine into Health Vault UK, i.e. BP791 shows up, but it cannot detect any new data I have in the blood pressure monitor. Are there some further restrictions in the UK version of Health Connection Center that prevents the driver from being used? It would be really good if it is a direct upload, as opposed to a 2 step manual csv export then import process.

Thank you for any advice and workaround.

• Edited by Ivan Yu Sunday, January 6, 2013 3:57 PM
    Sunday, January 6, 2013 3:49 PM
  • Hi Ivan,

I heard from Omron today:

From Omron Healthcare, we would like to assist you with the issues you are having related to using your Omron blood pressure monitor with Microsoft Healthvault.  Even though you may have talked with Omron before; we ask that you please contact us again so that we can assist to fully resolve the

issues you are having.  Please contact us at:   1-866.216.1333 and ask for

Glenna, who is the supervisor of our customer assistance team.

Thanks

Tomas

MS HealthVault Support

• Marked as answer by Tomas El Friday, June 20, 2014 12:03 AM
    • Edited by Tomas El Friday, June 20, 2014 12:09 AM
    Friday, June 20, 2014 12:03 AM