none
project server pwa table information in sql for my tasks RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,
    Where can I find the my task and % work complete information in project server 2013 database ?

Thnks

Friday, March 13, 2015 7:48 PM

Answers

• mafab,

the information that appears in my tasks is actually "Asisgnments" information. So you should be looking at MSP_EPMASSIGNMENT, MSP_EPMASSIGNMENT_USERVIEW, MSP_EPMASSIGNMENTBYDAY tables/views.

In case you intended this question for Tasks, then take a look at MSP_EPMTask, MSP_EPMTask_USERVIEW, MSP_EPMTaskBYDAY tables/views.

Cheers,

Prasanna Adavi, Project MVP

Blog:   Podcast:    Twitter:    LinkedIn:   

Friday, March 13, 2015 9:07 PM

All replies

• mafab,

the information that appears in my tasks is actually "Asisgnments" information. So you should be looking at MSP_EPMASSIGNMENT, MSP_EPMASSIGNMENT_USERVIEW, MSP_EPMASSIGNMENTBYDAY tables/views.

In case you intended this question for Tasks, then take a look at MSP_EPMTask, MSP_EPMTask_USERVIEW, MSP_EPMTaskBYDAY tables/views.

Cheers,

Prasanna Adavi, Project MVP

Blog:   Podcast:    Twitter:    LinkedIn:   

Friday, March 13, 2015 9:07 PM
  • Hi,
    I have Project Server 2013-On Premise,
    How to find for each users -

1.     New  tasks are assigned and
    2.     on the assigned tasks , he has not updated

thnks

• Edited by mafab Saturday, March 14, 2015 3:01 AM updated
    Saturday, March 14, 2015 2:48 AM
  • Are you looking for a way to pull out the information for tasks for which the resource has not updated/submitted time for? This is possible if you use Timesheets in Single Entry Mode where you can look at the Timesheets of a specific period and then look deeper into its Timesheetlines to see if any work was updated for a task or not. However, if you are not using Timesheets in Single Entry Mode then I am not sure if that is possible.

Cheers! Happy troubleshooting !!! Dinesh S. Rai - MSFT Enterprise Project Management Please click Mark As Answer; if a post solves your problem or Vote As Helpful if a post has been useful to you. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Saturday, March 14, 2015 3:27 PM
  • Hi,
    I wanted to know exact difference on EPMTasks_UserView and EPMAssignmentsUserView Views

thanks

Saturday, April 11, 2015 11:32 PM