none
Windows 10, DISM Packagename RRS feed

• Question

• we remove many Apps with DISM, but today we Need the full Name! After FeatureUgrade to next Windows 10 we must change our script.

Is it posible to use

/Packagename:Microsoft.BingFinance*

or - how to you do to remove app from Windows 10?

our script

dism /online /remove-provisionedappxpackage /Packagename:Microsoft.BingFinance_4.6.169.0_neutral_~_8wekyb3d8bbwe
    dism /online /remove-provisionedappxpackage /Packagename:Microsoft.WindowsStore_2015.1013.14.0_neutral_~_8wekyb3d8bbwe
    dism /online /remove-provisionedappxpackage /Packagename:Microsoft.WindowsCamera_2015.1071.40.0_neutral_~_8wekyb3d8bbwe
    dism /online /remove-provisionedappxpackage /Packagename:Microsoft.ZuneMusic_2019.6.13251.0_neutral_~_8wekyb3d8bbwe
    dism /online /remove-provisionedappxpackage /Packagename:Microsoft.ZuneVideo_2019.6.13251.0_neutral_~_8wekyb3d8bbwe
    dism /online /remove-provisionedappxpackage /Packagename:Microsoft.MicrosoftSolitaireCollection_3.3.9211.0_neutral_~_8wekyb3d8bbwe
    dism /online /remove-provisionedappxpackage /Packagename:Microsoft.XboxApp_2015.930.526.0_neutral_~_8wekyb3d8bbwe

Chris

Tuesday, February 2, 2016 9:52 AM

Answers

• Hi,

We can use powershell command to fuzzy lookup the apps without certain version code and remove them:

Eg. Remove Groove Music and Film & TV from Windows 10

Uninstall Music, Film and TV with PowerShell: 

Get-AppxPackage *zune* | Remove-AppxPackage

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, February 3, 2016 2:57 AM
    Owner
  • Hi,

This is how I do it, you need to remove both the apppackage and the proivisioned package to remove it from all users. http://ccmexec.com/2015/08/removing-built-in-apps-from-windows-10-using-powershell/

/Jörgen

-- My System Center blog ccmexec.com -- Twitter @ccmexec

Wednesday, February 3, 2016 6:15 AM

All replies

• Hi,

We can use powershell command to fuzzy lookup the apps without certain version code and remove them:

Eg. Remove Groove Music and Film & TV from Windows 10

Uninstall Music, Film and TV with PowerShell: 

Get-AppxPackage *zune* | Remove-AppxPackage

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, February 3, 2016 2:57 AM
    Owner
  • Hi,

This is how I do it, you need to remove both the apppackage and the proivisioned package to remove it from all users. http://ccmexec.com/2015/08/removing-built-in-apps-from-windows-10-using-powershell/

/Jörgen

-- My System Center blog ccmexec.com -- Twitter @ccmexec

Wednesday, February 3, 2016 6:15 AM
  • Hi,

Just checking in to see if the suggestions helpful. Please let us know if you would like further assistance.

I am proposing previous helpful replies as "Answered". Please feel free to try it and let me know the result. If the reply is helpful, please remember to mark it as answer which can benefit our Community members.

Tuesday, February 16, 2016 6:21 AM
    Owner