none
2 Issues - HealthVault Support & CVS Pharmacy App Issue RRS feed

• Question

• The method to get support for HealthVault is horrendous!

Following this site: https://account.healthvault.com/help/en-US/default.htm

By clicking the link in "Who do I contact for help with HealthVault?" https://account.healthvault.com/help/helpredirect.aspx?id=Customer_Support you are brought to a menu which asks about your support issue with HealthVault

I then click "Problems using HealthVault through another application" which directs me to call this number: (800) 642 7676

If you call that I number I press (1) for Home User, then (5) for Online services support. The message then states to go to an Outlook.com or similar website for support then hangs up.... pointless because nothing about Microsoft HealthVault is on the phone tree.

Now for my real issue:

Even though the CVS Pharmacy seems connected, it is not downloading new prescription data. Thoughts? I've clicked the "open" link next to the app and confirmed I can get to my prescription information, etc.

Sunday, October 19, 2014 2:09 PM

Answers

• Hello Chase,

Just following up with you on this issue.  This issue has been resolved and you should now be able to contact support.  Please let us know if you experience further issues.

thanks

Tomas

MS HealthVault Support

• Marked as answer by Tomas El Friday, November 21, 2014 9:49 PM
    Friday, November 21, 2014 9:49 PM

All replies

• Hi, Chase,

Thank you for letting us know about your attempt to get support. We're working to resolve that problem, and glad you made us aware of it.

I'm looking into the CVS issue now. I'll get back to you.

-Kathy-

Monday, October 20, 2014 7:37 PM
  • Hello Chase,

Just following up with you on this issue.  This issue has been resolved and you should now be able to contact support.  Please let us know if you experience further issues.

thanks

Tomas

MS HealthVault Support

• Marked as answer by Tomas El Friday, November 21, 2014 9:49 PM
    Friday, November 21, 2014 9:49 PM