Microsoft Forefront Client Security Console RRS feed

• Question

• I get the following error message while viewing reports Client Security Console; or trying to refresh the report.

Microsoft Forefront Client Security: An Error occurred during view refreshing. Verify that you have successfully completed the configuration wizard and have permission to access the management server

Monday, April 19, 2010 5:38 PM

Answers

All replies

• Do you get any errors if you try running the configuration wizard (From the client security console, action > configure)? 
    Monday, April 19, 2010 6:35 PM
  • I get this error message when I am trying to display the report; and sometime it displays the report and when I do refreshing the report then I will get this error message.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010 11:06 AM
  • Yes I do get this error regardless of trying to display the report or going through the configuration wizard.

Thanks,  Matt

Wednesday, April 21, 2010 11:07 AM
  • Can you explain a little bit about how you set your service accounts up? Mostly about the FCS Service account or accounts you used.
    Saturday, April 24, 2010 3:02 AM
  • Hi,

Thank you for the post.

According the error message, this issue may occur if the user's logon account has not been granted proper permissions in the Client Security databases. Please grant the user account permissions as following link.

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb418964.aspx

Regards,

Nick Gu - MSFT
    Monday, April 26, 2010 3:05 PM