none
GPO for windows 10 clients?

Question

• Hello colleagues,

I have a problem.

In my company im obligate to configure the users as administrators of their own machines.

But at least 2 users already did "reset this PC" trough update and security --> recovery configuration in windows 10 client machine by their own. *Sigh*

There's some way by GPO to prohibit the button of "reset this pc"?

There already exist some GPO for windows 10 client?

Or other way to do this but they still being admnistrators of their own machines?

I know that give too privileges to users it sounds silly but im very limitated in this workspace.

My server is windows server 2008 R2.

Thank you for the possible help.

Best regards

Monday, March 20, 2017 3:47 PM

All replies

• Hi,
    I doubt that there is such group policy to do that, as you know, nothing could block an “administrator” to do anything.
    So please remove the admin privilege from user which may be the better choice.
    Best regards,
    Wendy

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Tuesday, March 21, 2017 5:34 AM
  • Hi,

Was your issue resolved? If you resolved it using our solution, please "mark it as answer" to help other community members find the helpful reply quickly.

If you resolve it using your own solution, please share your experience and solution here. It will be very beneficial for other community members who have similar questions. If no, please reply and tell us the current situation in order to provide further help.

Best Regards,

Wendy

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Monday, March 27, 2017 8:28 AM