in Health Vault, the Medications are not listed in chronological order, can this be changed? RRS feed

• Question

• I am new to Health Vault and I am entering all my families Medications and Conditions from current backwards.  I am noticing that after I save, logout and return, they are still listed in the same order I entered them in.  This seems crazy, as I expected them to be listed in chronological order, with most recent on top.

Can anyone tell me if there is away to change it so the are listed properly? 

Thank you

Sunday, January 19, 2014 8:52 PM

Answers

• Hi. Thanks for using HealthVault!

Currently there is no way to change the sort order of the medication list; you will see the most recently entered item on the top of the list. As a work-around, if you have more past medications to enter, try starting from the earliest ones.

By the way, if you view the Emergency Profile, it shows only current medications (ie, medications for which you have added an end date).

We hope to add more flexibility for sorting all types of data. We don't have any specifics on that yet though. Sorry you're having this frustrating experience while we work on that.

-Kathy-

Tuesday, January 21, 2014 1:58 AM

All replies

• Hi. Thanks for using HealthVault!

Currently there is no way to change the sort order of the medication list; you will see the most recently entered item on the top of the list. As a work-around, if you have more past medications to enter, try starting from the earliest ones.

By the way, if you view the Emergency Profile, it shows only current medications (ie, medications for which you have added an end date).

We hope to add more flexibility for sorting all types of data. We don't have any specifics on that yet though. Sorry you're having this frustrating experience while we work on that.

-Kathy-

Tuesday, January 21, 2014 1:58 AM
  • Please, this would be important. I added a new doctor on the Emergency and Provider list but by no means do I want that doctor on the top- I want the Primary Care doctor. If someone besides myself sees the list I don't want them getting confused about what doctor to call. I don't want someone calling my dermatologist if I'm having a heart attack.

Paul1953

• Edited by Paul1953 Tuesday, June 10, 2014 5:27 PM
    Tuesday, June 10, 2014 5:26 PM