none
Errorcode 30182-1(2) RRS feed

• Question

• Hi there,

an error occured after downloading a iso-file from the Microsoft-hub. I've downloaded Project 2019 iso-file and currently working with Office 2016. Might that be the reason for the error-report? Should I try the MS Project 2016-version?

("Office could not be streamed..."...We couldn't find a necessary file...Errorcode 30182-1(2)

Thanks for the help.

Best regards, Sam

Tuesday, November 27, 2018 8:58 AM

All replies

• Hi Sam,

What's the detailed version of your Office 2016, volume licensed MSI version of Office 2016 or one-time purchased retailed (click-to-tun) version of Office 2016?

To install Project 2019 (version 16.0) on the same computer with Office 2016 (version 16.0), please make sure Office 2016 is using the click-to-run installation technology because we can’t install two products together that have the same version (16.0) but use different installation technologies (MSI and Click-to-run).

If you want to keep using volume licensed version of Office 2016, please install volume licensed Project 2016 to coexist with it.

Anything unclear about it, feel free to let me know.

Best Regards,
    Winnie Liang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Wednesday, November 28, 2018 6:57 AM
  • Hi,

I am checking the status of this issue. Do you have any update for it?

If my reply is helpful, please mark it as answer to close the thread. It will help other who have the similar issue.

Best Regards,
    Winnie Liang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Friday, December 7, 2018 2:21 AM