none
Some incoming mails gets rejected by Exchange Server 2013 CU20

Question

• Hi everyone,

First: sorry for my bad English. I am searching days long, and I can't fix it. My Exchange Server 2013 rejects some mails. If i send an normal e-mail without attachments via my Gmail-account, i recieve it. When i send an e-mail with attachments (such as PNG's en JPG's), the mail gets delayed. The Exchange Server sends an bounce back (postmaster@<domain>.nl, with the message that the mail is delayed.

Here is a screenshot:

"De bezorging van uw bericht bij de volgende geadresseerden of groepen is vertraagd:

Onderwerp:

Dit bericht is nog niet bezorgd. Er wordt nog altijd geprobeerd het bericht te bezorgen.

Door de server wordt geprobeerd dit bericht de komende 1 dagen, 23 uur en 27 minuten te bezorgen. U ontvangt een melding als het bericht niet voor die tijd kan worden bezorgd. "

This is not only with Gmail, other mailaddresses gets sometimes also delayed or rejected with bounce message: 'Temporary server error. Please try again later. prx5'. I don't know it anymore. I've installed CU20, but the problem keeps existing. Is here anyone that can help me?

Kind gerards,

LoeneB

Friday, May 25, 2018 1:56 PM

All replies

• Hi LoeneB,

To narrow down this issue, I have some things to confirm with you:

1. If you send a mail internally, whether this issue will occur?

2. Do you use a intermediate equipment between your server and other server?

I think mails don't reach your Exchange server, It may be blocked by a intermediate equipment, you can use the command below to check whether those mails reach your server:

Get-MessageTrackingLog -Sender user@xxx.com -Recipients user2@xxx.com -MessageSubject "xxx"

Regards, 

Kyle Xu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Monday, May 28, 2018 7:19 AM
  • Hi,

Any update now?
    If the above suggestion helps, please be free to mark it as answer for helping more people.

Regards,

Kyle Xu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Friday, June 1, 2018 3:06 AM