none
Error: Sorry, there was a problem with your last request! RRS feed

Answers

All replies

• I get this error sometimes, maybe 10% of the time I update or publish articles. Sometimes everything looks fine, other times, my update is fine but my comment explaining the update is lost. Other times the update does not show up in my activities, or is not listed among recent activities on the main Wiki page. Occasionally I have to start over because nothing happened. My guess is that many steps are required when we submit, and if something times out before they all complete, we get that error. If I get the error repeatedly, I figure the Microsoft servers are busy (or under attack) and wait until later to continue.

Richard Mueller - MVP Directory Services

Monday, February 11, 2013 5:52 PM
  • Hi Richard,

I got this error today for all new created articles (when clicked save button). If I got this error, the article must not created in TechNet Wiki, but articles created and still in Wiki page!!

Regards

Monday, February 11, 2013 6:47 PM
  • I usually get this when creating new articles, but usually the article still exists and was created successfully, but then I have to go find it again. =^)

Ed Price (a.k.a User Ed), SQL Server Customer Program Manager (Blog, Small Basic, Wiki Ninjas, Wiki)

Answer an interesting question? Create a wiki article about it!

Saturday, February 16, 2013 7:22 AM
    Owner
  • Okay. I submitted this as a bug request.

Thanks!

Ed Price (a.k.a User Ed), SQL Server Customer Program Manager (Blog, Small Basic, Wiki Ninjas, Wiki)

Answer an interesting question? Create a wiki article about it!

Saturday, February 16, 2013 7:24 AM
    Owner
  • Thanks Ed :)
    Tuesday, February 19, 2013 2:52 PM
  • I get this to 100% when I try to comment on a wiki article, made a seperate thread for that.

The following is my signature:

Powershell Programmer & Advanced Lua Programmer

Beside that, whenever you see a reply, you think is helpful, click "Vote As Helpful"! And whenever you see a reply being an answer to the main question of the thread, click "Mark As Answer" (if you opened the thread).

I published the URL's for the icons in my signature.

Please contact me, before reporting me, thank you.

[string](0..21|%{[char][int]([int]("{0:d}" -f 0x28)+('577076797174-87661607769657424-8687168065964').substring(($_*2),2))})-replace' '

Tuesday, February 26, 2013 12:27 PM
  • Hi All,

Can any of you encountering such issue supply your browser type and region for further investigation?

Tested with IE9 in Redmond WA,no error popped up. 

Pan Zhang Customer Support Visual Studio Cloud Services

Tuesday, February 26, 2013 7:58 PM
  • Hi Pan, I also encounter this error randomly. I just hit it one out of 3 edit submissions. I'm using IE9 from Redmond WA (on Comcast)

Thanks
    Bruno

Thursday, February 28, 2013 2:54 AM
  • I get the error maybe 10% of time when I edit Wiki articles. I use IE9 in a suburb of Chicago, Illinois (AT&T UVerse).

Richard Mueller - MVP Directory Services

Thursday, February 28, 2013 3:27 AM
  • thanks Bruno and Richard.

Pan Zhang Customer Support Visual Studio Cloud Services

Thursday, February 28, 2013 7:35 AM
  • Having this issue close to everytime. Using IE9 in Switzerland :).

The following is my signature:

Powershell Programmer & Advanced Lua Programmer

Beside that, whenever you see a reply, you think is helpful, click "Vote As Helpful"! And whenever you see a reply being an answer to the main question of the thread, click "Mark As Answer" (if you opened the thread).

I published the URL's for the icons in my signature.

Please contact me, before reporting me, thank you.

[string](0..21|%{[char][int]([int]("{0:d}" -f 0x28)+('577076797174-87661607769657424-8687168065964').substring(($_*2),2))})-replace' '

Friday, March 1, 2013 8:09 AM
  • Hi Pan,

I use IE10 in Hamburg, Germany. I get error %25.

But with firefox ver. 19.0 maybe %5.

Regards

• Edited by Patris_70 Monday, March 4, 2013 9:06 PM
    Monday, March 4, 2013 9:05 PM
  • Hello from Spain,

I am using IE10 with the same problem.

Jo Serra

Sunday, April 7, 2013 11:25 AM