Calendar Meeting Tracking Status RRS feed

• Question

• Hello Guys,

We just want to ask about this one. Please advise.

Is this really cannot expand? or stretch to view if ever the email address name is long.

Thank you

Thursday, October 3, 2019 11:21 AM

Answers

• Hi dd-ext,

I've checked it myself in Outlook 2016, and got the same result. It seems to be by-design; column width in Outlook meeting tracking is not re-sizable. Possible workarounds would be hovering the mouse over the attendees to see the full names/addresses, or using "Copy Status to Clipboard" option in Tracking and pasting it into an Excel worksheet.

However, it used to be the same with Scheduling Assistant before, Attendees pane wasn't re-sizable there; but it was fixed in newer versions of Outlook upon users' feedback. Therefore I'd advise you to submit your feedback on this through UserVoice as well:

https://outlook.uservoice.com/forums/322590-outlook-2016-for-windows

Regards,
    Burak V.

• Marked as answer by dtadometita Friday, October 4, 2019 8:23 AM
    Thursday, October 3, 2019 12:29 PM
  • Hi,

According to my research, this is by design, you may not be able to stretch this width.

In this situation, it is suggested to follow the suggestions above.

1. Use "Copy Status to Clipboard" option.
    2. Share your feedback via the Outlook UserVoice forum.

Thanks for your understanding and hope this can be helpful.

Regards,

Aidan Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Friday, October 4, 2019 2:32 AM

All replies

• Hi dd-ext,

I've checked it myself in Outlook 2016, and got the same result. It seems to be by-design; column width in Outlook meeting tracking is not re-sizable. Possible workarounds would be hovering the mouse over the attendees to see the full names/addresses, or using "Copy Status to Clipboard" option in Tracking and pasting it into an Excel worksheet.

However, it used to be the same with Scheduling Assistant before, Attendees pane wasn't re-sizable there; but it was fixed in newer versions of Outlook upon users' feedback. Therefore I'd advise you to submit your feedback on this through UserVoice as well:

https://outlook.uservoice.com/forums/322590-outlook-2016-for-windows

Regards,
    Burak V.

• Marked as answer by dtadometita Friday, October 4, 2019 8:23 AM
    Thursday, October 3, 2019 12:29 PM
  • Same here, but I was able to copy the status to clipboard paste to Excel to get detailed view.

If you find my reply helpful, please “Mark as Answer” and “Vote

<sub>Get help on demand > expertise-as-a-service.com</sub>

Thursday, October 3, 2019 12:41 PM
  • Hi,

According to my research, this is by design, you may not be able to stretch this width.

In this situation, it is suggested to follow the suggestions above.

Thanks for your understanding and hope this can be helpful.

Regards,

Aidan Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Friday, October 4, 2019 2:32 AM
  • Hi,

I'm glad to see that the information is helpful to you.

Here I will provide a brief summary of this post for your information. This will make answer searching in the forum easier!

Request/Expectation:

Is the Calendar Meeting Tracking Status really cannot expand? 

Solution Summary:

Reference Links:

No.

Regards, 

Aidan Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Monday, November 4, 2019 9:39 AM