Access OWA internal problem with ISA2006 RRS feed

• Question

• Our office user exchange 2010 for mail server and internal network have ISA2006 work for proxy server , I configure on web proxy to used basic authen when ther need connect to internet, and I configure GPO to by pass Exchange server when there access to OWA, but last week I upgrade exchange 2010 to SP1 after upgrade  when user connect to owa and open link " new mail " it have pop up for authen to our proxy server, and user put there user name and password  it still have pop up, I don't know why problem is happend after I upgrade exchange, please help me to fix this issue

Monday, January 24, 2011 2:43 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Please try the followin steps:

1. Backup the file C:\Program
    Files\Microsoft\Exchange Server\ClientAccess\Owa\forms\premium\readmessage.aspx

2. Open readmessage.aspx by notepad. Remove security=”restricted” from the IFRAME-tag.

Then try to test to see if the issue persists.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. Thanks Gen Lin-MSFT
    • Marked as answer by Gen Lin Friday, January 28, 2011 3:01 AM
    Thursday, January 27, 2011 2:15 AM