none
DNS Problem with IP RRS feed

• Question

• Hello 

It is my firts post here. Sory for my English. I stlil up my english level.

I have question. Because from 5 month i be in IT team in company. I found problem in our DNS. I try describe problem and mayby someone have this same problem. 

I have 3 AD controllers 2 is on win serv2008 one is on win serv2008 R2

I have proxy serwer to block or allow to internet.

For example i have pc connect to active directory by wifi ( i can find pc in dns server name and ip pc is ok ). next i change from wifi to Lan and in this moment problem be started. I get ip from DHCP server but DNS do not register this. When i check in DNS server still i have ip from wifi ( i must use register dns and waite mayby 5 minutes sometimes i must wait more time , when i make this everythink work ok) . This same situation is when i use lan and i need change to wifi. Sometimes when user have 2 interface connect have problem with connect to internet. Proxy server block acces. In my opinion it tis problem with DNS. 

Regards Tomek

Monday, July 3, 2017 7:50 AM

All replies

• Hi TomekTrz

>> I get ip from DHCP server but DNS do not register this.

1.Please check if you choose the option of Always dynamically update DNS records in the checkbox.

2.Run the command of "ipconfig /flushdns & ipconfig /registerdns " to check if the problem still occurs.

Best Regards,

Candy

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, July 5, 2017 8:24 AM
  • Hi TomekTrz

Just checking in to see if the information provided was helpful.

Please let us know if you would like further assistance.

Best Regards,

Candy

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, July 11, 2017 8:08 AM