built in camera is working RRS feed

• Question

• my notebook is samsung n150 and the built in camera (digital live cam )doesn't work i installed the driver many times and every time no camera detected during installation and also not detected in the device manager ?
    Tuesday, December 7, 2010 2:32 PM

Answers

• download the latest drivers here . did your laptop come with vista pre-installed? if so, there should be a camera application which launches/powers the cam. if you dont have it, download and install a webcam application.

if all this fails, try using add hardware wizard in control panel in vista to see if it installs. let us know how u fare. 

Tunde Abagun MCP,MCSA,MCTS,MCITP en p "for the love of Computers"
    • Proposed as answer by Sabrina Shen Thursday, December 9, 2010 6:17 AM
    • Marked as answer by Sabrina Shen Monday, December 13, 2010 7:39 AM
    Tuesday, December 7, 2010 8:29 PM

All replies

• download the latest drivers here . did your laptop come with vista pre-installed? if so, there should be a camera application which launches/powers the cam. if you dont have it, download and install a webcam application.

if all this fails, try using add hardware wizard in control panel in vista to see if it installs. let us know how u fare. 

Tunde Abagun MCP,MCSA,MCTS,MCITP en p "for the love of Computers"
    • Proposed as answer by Sabrina Shen Thursday, December 9, 2010 6:17 AM
    • Marked as answer by Sabrina Shen Monday, December 13, 2010 7:39 AM
    Tuesday, December 7, 2010 8:29 PM
  • Hi,

Please try the suggestions which Drtunababa provided.

If the issue persists, please let me know the detailed model of your Camera for further research.

Regards,

Sabrina

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights. |Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Thursday, December 9, 2010 6:25 AM