none
Populate QA gateway questions RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Folks!

Is there a way to populate questions in FIM SSPR so that the users get to choose which question they want to store the answer to?

Thanks.

Thursday, January 8, 2015 3:38 PM

Answers

• You can do it something similar :)

In configuration, specify for example 20 questions but also point that only 5 of them have to be answered to register for password reset. So user during registration could fill the questions he/she likes, but at least 5 of them.

During reset, you present 5 questions - and you are sure that those would be only with previously filled answers.

If you found my post helpful, please give it a Helpful vote. If it answered your question, remember to mark it as an Answer.

Thursday, January 8, 2015 7:29 PM

All replies

• You can do it something similar :)

In configuration, specify for example 20 questions but also point that only 5 of them have to be answered to register for password reset. So user during registration could fill the questions he/she likes, but at least 5 of them.

During reset, you present 5 questions - and you are sure that those would be only with previously filled answers.

If you found my post helpful, please give it a Helpful vote. If it answered your question, remember to mark it as an Answer.

Thursday, January 8, 2015 7:29 PM
  • Thanks. I saw this option but was wondering if there was any other ways of populating the questions. One thing is it lists everything on the same page and it looks ugly.

It would be nice to have drop downs. If the user needs to answer three questions in order to register then they could have three drop downs with the same list of questions.

Friday, January 16, 2015 3:34 PM
  • Yes, could be nice, but it is not possible using built-in activities.

Sunday, January 18, 2015 9:04 PM