Outlook 2016 not syncing Gmail sent/draft folders RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I am having issues with syncing my Gmail sent/draft folders to my Outlook 2016.  When sending email from Outlook 2016 it shows up in my sent items in Outlook and on the server.  But all my other sent emails located at Gmail does not show.

Friday, October 12, 2018 12:05 AM

All replies

• Hi,

I am having issues with syncing my Gmail sent/draft folders to my Outlook 2016.  When sending email from Outlook 2016 it shows up in my sent items in Outlook and on the server.  But all my other sent emails located at Gmail does not show.

Hi Michael,

How did you add the Gmail account to Outlook? If you are using the Gmail account over IMAP in Outlook, generally you'll also automatically get an [Gmail] or [Google Mail] folder containing all folders of Gmail itself.

Please have a look at the Draft and Sent Mails folder under [Gmail] and see if the missing items are there.

Hope this can be helpful.

Regards,

Yuki Sun

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Friday, October 12, 2018 3:26 AM
  • Hi Michael, 

How's everything going on with the problem?

If my reply above was helpful, could you please help mark it as answer so that others who might have a similar issue can benefit from your thread? If you need further assistance on it, feel free to post back.

Regards,

Yuki Sun

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Friday, October 19, 2018 5:30 AM