Shared Mailbox Tasks RRS feed

• Question

• Tasks assigned from a shared mailbox are not shown as a strikethrough when completed. In other words, if I was assigned a task from the shared mailbox and I marked as Completed, it will not have a strikethrough on the task in the shared mailbox.
    Monday, March 19, 2018 5:54 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hi,

Could we know whether you mark complete on your own Task list or from the shared Task list?

Does it show correctly on the owner's account? Can you see the green mark  next to the task?

If we try to flag a task, will it show the correct flag icon in the the Flag Status area?

Please try re-adding the shared mailbox to see the result.

Besides, in case there are something wrong with the synchronization, please go to File > Account Settings > Account Settings. Double click your account and then choose More Settings. Under Advanced tab, unselect the option "Download shared folders".

What's more, if issue continues, we could create a new profile and check whether same issue occurs.

Any updates, please feel free to tell me.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Edited by Perry-Pan Tuesday, March 20, 2018 2:38 AM
    Tuesday, March 20, 2018 2:35 AM
  • opening case
    • Marked as answer by route6668 Tuesday, March 20, 2018 3:04 PM
    Tuesday, March 20, 2018 3:04 PM