none
internet explorer 5.5 RRS feed

• Question

• I have internet explorer 9 on my computer however I am unable to open particular websites because it says I need internet explorer 5.5 to open it. . . . . .How do I fix this problem

Monday, March 12, 2012 2:56 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Before moving on, I would like to confirm some points below.

1. Does this issue occur to all browsers?

2. What are the particular websites?

3. Please test the issue by using IE without add-ons.

Please let me know the answer in your reply. I will try to find the culprit with you.

Best Regards,

Kim Zhou

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Wednesday, March 14, 2012 9:17 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Before moving on, I would like to confirm some points below.

1. Does this issue occur to all browsers?

2. What are the particular websites?

3. Please test the issue by using IE without add-ons.

Please let me know the answer in your reply. I will try to find the culprit with you.

Best Regards,

Kim Zhou

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Wednesday, March 14, 2012 9:17 AM
  • You will find Consumer-specific support for Internet Explorer in this forum: http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/ie

~Robear Dyer (PA Bear) ~ MS MVP (IE, Mail, Security, Windows & Update Services) since 2002 ~ Disclaimer: MS MVPs neither represent nor work for Microsoft

Monday, March 19, 2012 4:15 PM
  • i to have same problem ...I cant open eprocurment on internet explorer 10 it was asking internet explorer 5.5 plece do needfull
    Sunday, April 3, 2016 6:20 AM