none
Cannot switch from tree view to list view RRS feed

• Question

• After switching from list view to tree view by means of View/Show Process Tree I cannot switch back to list view because View/Show Process Tree is grayed out.

Refers to procexp.exe and procexp64.exe v16.31 and v16.32

Monday, August 31, 2020 1:13 PM

Answers

• hi, in v.16.05 , i see similar behavior... when i point at the button to switch the view  a pop-up description shows "show process tree"...... i click the button  and the view changes to tree view and the button becomes grayed out.... to change back to list view, i simply click on the column header   that i want  the list ordered by, like "Process"..... the button  is no longer grayed out and can be clicked again if i want tree view again.  try  it and see if it works for you? good luck
    • Edited by madscanner Sunday, September 13, 2020 1:43 PM 3 typos
    • Marked as answer by asterix48 Tuesday, September 15, 2020 2:00 PM
    Sunday, September 13, 2020 1:33 PM

All replies

• hi, in v.16.05 , i see similar behavior... when i point at the button to switch the view  a pop-up description shows "show process tree"...... i click the button  and the view changes to tree view and the button becomes grayed out.... to change back to list view, i simply click on the column header   that i want  the list ordered by, like "Process"..... the button  is no longer grayed out and can be clicked again if i want tree view again.  try  it and see if it works for you? good luck
    • Edited by madscanner Sunday, September 13, 2020 1:43 PM 3 typos
    • Marked as answer by asterix48 Tuesday, September 15, 2020 2:00 PM
    Sunday, September 13, 2020 1:33 PM
  • Thank you, madscanner! This simple solution also works for me.
    Tuesday, September 15, 2020 2:00 PM