Change internal web services to Skype for Business2015 STANDARD RRS feed

• Question

• Change internal web services to Skype for Business2015 STANDARD
    Hello. There was a need to change fqdn internal web services to Skype for Business2015 STANDARD-version (it is impossible to shove the wildcard certificate, since the name of the pool is the name of the server, and it is in the .loc domain). Somewhere I read that through PS you can do it. Can I change the name?
    Wednesday, July 25, 2018 9:15 PM

All replies

• Hi ,

If you use the SFB standard version server ,you cannot change ite internal web services,but the enterprise verison server could change it.

SFB standard version:

SFB enterprise version:

Best Regards,
    Leon Lu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Thursday, July 26, 2018 7:44 AM
  • You do not need Public certificate for internal services, you could use certificates issued by internal CA. Public certs should be used for external connections covering to the reverse proxy and edge server roles. 
    Thursday, July 26, 2018 10:40 AM
  • Yes, I read that it can not be changed in the Standard version. But you can change it through commands Powershell.
    Thursday, July 26, 2018 12:58 PM
  • Hi Moloss,

Could you share this article? SFB standard version is not support the load balance,so there are on settings to change the internal web services’ FQDN

Best Regards,
    Leon Lu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Friday, July 27, 2018 6:42 AM
  • Unfortunately I did not save this article. But on the Internet, it is. Quick search was not successful.
    Friday, July 27, 2018 7:17 AM