none
Intune application fail to install, will it resync to install? RRS feed

• Question

• HI all, 

I have push down some application and I am petty sure the application comment is working , but I have push down many application one shot and one of the application seem to fail. here is my question.

1. will Intune re-push the application again? how long does it take to re-push the application.

2. I realise if I remove the user group that fail to install the application and set as require to install again. on the status it still showing as pervious failed status. how long does it take for it to disappear if I have remove the user group?

3. can I install manually and push from Intune to let the status to change it to successful? will I be able to remove it later through Intune if the application is not push via Intune?

Wednesday, November 13, 2019 9:44 AM

All replies

• Hello,

Basically, instead of pushing from the Intune  service, the client device need to check in with the Intune service to get the apps.

The scheduled check-in is roughly 8 hours. You can click here for more details.

You also can initiate a immediate check-in from the client device. This action enforces the client device to retrieve the updated policies and apps immediately.

For the problem, I would recommend to follow the steps in the article below for troubleshooting the problem.

Plus, what's the type of the app, Store, Win32 or others?

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/intune/apps/troubleshoot-app-install

Best regards,

Andy Liu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Thursday, November 14, 2019 2:01 AM
  • Hello,

Just to follow up, I would like to check if there is any update about this case.

If you still have any questions about this issue, please feel free to submit here.

Best regards,

Andy Liu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, November 18, 2019 6:07 AM