SQL Server 2008 Reporting Services integrated with MOSS 2007 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I have intergrated SQL Server 2008 Reporting Services with MOSS 2007 and logging in to the report server with the admin login i can able to see the reports which are deployed at sharepoint document library.

How can i able to give permissions to other users in the domain there are around 50 users accesing reports.

Where i should give permissions to users like in report server and in Sharepoint.

Pls advise..

-- Kind Regards Sandeep
    • Edited by Mike Walsh FIN Saturday, July 23, 2011 6:11 AM Ask ONE question per thread (and post Reporting Services + SP questions to the BI forum) 2nd question deleted. Start a new thread with it.
    • Moved by Mike Walsh FIN Saturday, July 23, 2011 6:12 AM BI question (From:SharePoint - Design and Customization (pre-SharePoint 2010))
    Saturday, July 23, 2011 6:02 AM

All replies

• Hi Sandeep.Handa,

Are you using SQL Server Reporting Services(SSRS) SharePoint integrated mode? If so, you can assign the around 50 users the permissions to access the library, which is used for storing the report, then the users can be able to access the reports.

Please make sure the users have the permissions to access the external data source if the reports are using Windows Integrated authentication.

Additionally, in order to get better assistment, I would suggest you reposting the question in SSRS forum:
    http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en/sqlreportingservices/threads

Thanks,
    Jinchun Chen

Jinchun Chen
    Forum Support
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff AT microsoft.com(Please replace AT with @)
    • Proposed as answer by Skancharla Thursday, August 4, 2011 11:47 PM
    Tuesday, July 26, 2011 3:48 PM