Deleted RRS feed

Answers

• This looks weird to be honest.

If I look at the "Review Activities - Activities Assigned To Me" view in our SCSM environemts I can see the folowing code:

<QueryCriteria Adapter="omsdk://Adapters/Criteria" xmlns="http://tempuri.org/Criteria.xsd">
      <Criteria>
        <FreeformCriteria>
          <Freeform>
            <Criteria xmlns="http://Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.Core.Criteria/">
              <Expression>
                <In>
                  <GenericProperty Path="$Context/Path[Relationship='CoreActivity!System.ReviewActivityHasReviewer']/Path[Relationship='CoreActivity!System.ReviewerIsUser']$">Id</GenericProperty>
                  <Values>
                    <Token>[me]</Token>
                    <Token>[mygroups]</Token>
                  </Values>
                </In>
              </Expression>
            </Criteria>
          </Freeform>
        </FreeformCriteria>
      </Criteria>
    </QueryCriteria>

Also the "Service Manager Activity Management Configuration Library" MP is a sealed MP in our SCSM environments.

Andreas Baumgarten | H&D International Group

Wednesday, April 8, 2015 7:42 AM
  • Hmmm ... you can't unseal a MP. If you export a sealed MP it will be an unsealed XML file but this isn't the same than the sealed MP. Also as far as I know it's not possible to import an unsealed MP if a sealed version of the MP is already in SCSM. Same counts for importing a sealed MP if an unsealed version of the same MP is already in SCSM.

The red asteriks next to the Criteria in the Criteria Builder you get if you copy/create XML code in the Criteria that is not possible to do in the Criteria Builder. So basically might happen to see the red asteriks in the Criteria Builder.

Wednesday, April 8, 2015 6:03 PM
  • Deleted
    • Proposed as answer by Yan Li_ Tuesday, April 14, 2015 6:42 AM
    • Marked as answer by Yan Li_ Monday, April 27, 2015 8:58 AM
    Wednesday, April 8, 2015 6:47 PM

All replies

• Looking at this XML, i don't get the feeling that this is the original "Activities Assigned to Me" view. Maybe it was at some point in time but someone altered it? There is no token in place here that actually gives you the "Assigned to Me" part of the view.

Tuesday, April 7, 2015 8:47 PM
  • Is this issue now solved by re-importing the "Service Manager Activity Management Configuration Library" MP you did based on this thread? ->  Using powershell to delete a View

Tuesday, April 7, 2015 9:37 PM
  • Deleted
    Wednesday, April 8, 2015 12:20 AM
  • This looks weird to be honest.

If I look at the "Review Activities - Activities Assigned To Me" view in our SCSM environemts I can see the folowing code:

<QueryCriteria Adapter="omsdk://Adapters/Criteria" xmlns="http://tempuri.org/Criteria.xsd">
      <Criteria>
        <FreeformCriteria>
          <Freeform>
            <Criteria xmlns="http://Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.Core.Criteria/">
              <Expression>
                <In>
                  <GenericProperty Path="$Context/Path[Relationship='CoreActivity!System.ReviewActivityHasReviewer']/Path[Relationship='CoreActivity!System.ReviewerIsUser']$">Id</GenericProperty>
                  <Values>
                    <Token>[me]</Token>
                    <Token>[mygroups]</Token>
                  </Values>
                </In>
              </Expression>
            </Criteria>
          </Freeform>
        </FreeformCriteria>
      </Criteria>
    </QueryCriteria>

Also the "Service Manager Activity Management Configuration Library" MP is a sealed MP in our SCSM environments.

Wednesday, April 8, 2015 7:42 AM
  • Deleted
    Wednesday, April 8, 2015 11:34 AM
  • You can't get the criteria done in the SCSM Console. You can give it a try with the Advanced View Edit 2 -> http://www.scsmsolutions.com/products/ave2pro

And the MP is sealed by default by Microsoft as far as I know.

Wednesday, April 8, 2015 12:22 PM
  • Deleted
    Wednesday, April 8, 2015 1:33 PM
  • Whatever: The "Service Manager Activity Management Configuration Library" Management Pack is sealed by Microsoft by default. If your Management Pack with the same name isn't sealed it's maybe not the original one from Microsoft .... which would explain the weird critera you can see.

Wednesday, April 8, 2015 3:39 PM
  • Deleted
    Wednesday, April 8, 2015 5:04 PM
  • Hmmm ... you can't unseal a MP. If you export a sealed MP it will be an unsealed XML file but this isn't the same than the sealed MP. Also as far as I know it's not possible to import an unsealed MP if a sealed version of the MP is already in SCSM. Same counts for importing a sealed MP if an unsealed version of the same MP is already in SCSM.

The red asteriks next to the Criteria in the Criteria Builder you get if you copy/create XML code in the Criteria that is not possible to do in the Criteria Builder. So basically might happen to see the red asteriks in the Criteria Builder.

Wednesday, April 8, 2015 6:03 PM
  • Deleted
    • Proposed as answer by Yan Li_ Tuesday, April 14, 2015 6:42 AM
    • Marked as answer by Yan Li_ Monday, April 27, 2015 8:58 AM
    Wednesday, April 8, 2015 6:47 PM