S4B mobile app RRS feed

• Question

• Hello all,

Does anyone know if and how it's possible to change the notification sound in the Android S4B app?

In version 6.7.0.6, in Settings -> Sound, I only have two options: Use my phone setting, or "Off".

Thanks in advance,

Thursday, September 8, 2016 8:49 AM

Answers

• Hi sabinv,

Welcome to post in our forum.

I did a test on my android device, the setting is the same as yours, only two options, “use my phone settings” and ”Off”.

Based on my research, for android mobile device, you couldn’t custom the notification sound for skype for business now.

You could post the question on MSDN Lync SDK forum. There are more Lync SDK experts will help to solve it.

Thank you for your understanding.

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/communicatorsdk/threads

Hope this helpful to you.

Alice Wang
    TechNet Community Support

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by sabinv Monday, September 12, 2016 11:25 AM
    Friday, September 9, 2016 5:54 AM

All replies

• Hi sabinv,

Welcome to post in our forum.

I did a test on my android device, the setting is the same as yours, only two options, “use my phone settings” and ”Off”.

Based on my research, for android mobile device, you couldn’t custom the notification sound for skype for business now.

You could post the question on MSDN Lync SDK forum. There are more Lync SDK experts will help to solve it.

Thank you for your understanding.

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/communicatorsdk/threads

Hope this helpful to you.

Alice Wang
    TechNet Community Support

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by sabinv Monday, September 12, 2016 11:25 AM
    Friday, September 9, 2016 5:54 AM
  • Thanks Alice.
    Monday, September 12, 2016 11:26 AM