Issue in Window OS Task Scheduler And Powershell issue RRS feed

• Question

• In Win 8 and 10  task scheduler configuration management tool run automatically and consuming the more cpu usage and memory and stuck the computer system.
    Thursday, January 2, 2020 4:48 AM

All replies

• Hi,

According to my knowledge, Windows does not have a built-in tool called task scheduler configuration management tool. For your issue, suggest you re-install the tool and check if the issue still happens.

Hope can help you. Have a nice day!

Kiki

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, January 3, 2020 6:48 AM
  • Hi,

Was your issue solved?

If the reply helped you, please remember to mark it as an answer.

If no, please reply and tell us the current situation in order to provide further help.

Best Regards,

Kiki

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, January 6, 2020 3:10 AM
  • How to re-install the task scheduler configuration management tool? We did not installed any of the tools..

Please suggest.

Monday, January 6, 2020 8:46 AM
  • Please give me another solution for that till now no problem solved. Task scheduler management tool and powershell more consuming the CPU and memory usage and hangs the computer system.
    Monday, January 6, 2020 9:20 AM
  • Hi,

Could you upload a screenshot of the problem?

And the "task scheduler management tool", do you mean actually is the "task scheduler"?

Because I really confused about the  "task scheduler management tool".

Thanks for your understanding.

Have a nice day!

Kiki

Tuesday, January 7, 2020 7:49 AM
  • Hi,

Due to my account till now bot verified the screen shot does not submitted. Please give suggestion for resolve the issue.

Wednesday, January 8, 2020 7:09 AM
  • Hi,

You can expedite verification by replying to this thread with your request.  https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/dc4002e4-e3de-4b1e-9a97-3702387886cc/verify-account-42?forum=reportabug

Best regards,

Kiki

Wednesday, January 8, 2020 7:17 AM
  • How much days taken to verified account? I have already given for verification before 2 days but till now not verified.  Please resolve or suggest asap.

Thanks..

Saturday, January 11, 2020 8:12 AM
  • Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Just wait for the response and they will verify your account as soon as possible.

Have a nice day!

Kiki

Monday, January 13, 2020 1:55 AM
  • PFA of screen shot in computer startup power shell first start after task scheduler configuration tool and it would stuck the pc and consuming more cpu, memory and disk usage. see in screen shot of both powershell nand task scheduler configuration tool cpu, memory and disk usage.

Please give the solution and suggestion for that.

Thank you.

Thursday, January 16, 2020 5:08 AM
  • Please give suggestion and resolved the issue asap.

Thanks.

Monday, January 20, 2020 5:07 AM
  • Hi,

Sorry for the reply delays.

On your win10 machine, reset this PC keep my file, i never know and see a program called task scheduler configuration tool, it obviously is not a microsoft product, reset PC can help you fix system related issue.

On your win8 machine, suggest you perform an in-place upgrade.

Kiki

Monday, January 20, 2020 9:47 AM
  • Please give another solution for win 8 machine. And is their any other solution for win 10? Please give if any.
    Tuesday, January 21, 2020 3:18 AM
  • Hi,

It's so sorry that due to that the source in forum is limited, we recommend that you can contact with the MS support about your question.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/hub/4343728/support-for-business

Best regards,

Kiki

Tuesday, January 21, 2020 3:20 AM
  • I Checked that above link and It would be chargeable support plan they give and it is too much costlier.
    • Edited by ITSUPPORT_1 Tuesday, January 21, 2020 8:57 AM NA
    Tuesday, January 21, 2020 8:56 AM
  • Well, since that, let's look forward to some ideas from forum users.

Regards,

Kiki

Tuesday, January 21, 2020 9:04 AM