Outlook Elvira // Automatic contact synchronisation RRS feed

• Question

• Dear Everyone,

For my job i have to find out if there is any possibility for an automatic contact synchronisation from excel, word etc. to Outlook.

I know how to import files manually. But is there any way to update contacts from, let's say, excel automatically by just one click?
    Is there for example a button in excel with which an excel contact will be transferred automatically to outlook contacts?

I am gratefull for any advice and knowledge

Greetings,

ML89

Wednesday, October 11, 2017 9:18 AM

All replies

• Dear Everyone,

For my job i have to find out if there is any possibility for an automatic contact synchronisation from excel, word etc. to Outlook.

I know how to import files manually. But is there any way to update contacts from, let's say, excel automatically by just one click?
    Is there for example a button in excel with which an excel contact will be transferred automatically to outlook contacts?

I am gratefull for any advice and knowledge

Greetings,

ML89

No, there is no such button or setting in Excel to update Outlook contacts automatically. Manually contact import from Excel to Outlook is needed.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Thursday, October 12, 2017 2:46 AM
  • Hi,

Do you have any further question about it?

If you need any further help, feel free to post back for more discussion.

Best Regards,
    Winnie Liang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, October 18, 2017 5:01 AM