Re: NAP DHCP enforcement does not work!!! [part2] RRS feed

• Question

• I hope you don't feel like I'm hijacking this thread. I am in the same boat as the OP, and looking for help.

I am using Beta 2 - build 5384

I have seen the document, and that is what I'm working from.

Actually, there are Event ID 2 Warnings showing up in the System log, but they are from source "IAS". They are all like this:

User <not present> was denied access.

Fully-Qualified-User-Name = <undetermined>

Machine-Name = Vista-RC1  - This is the Vista client

OS-Version = <not present>

NAS-IP-Address = 192.168.11.110

NAS-IPv6-Address = <not present>

NAS-Identifier = LONGHORN

Called-Station-Identifier = 192.168.11.0

Calling-Station-Identifier = 0003FF559985

Client-Friendly-Name = <not present>

Client-IP-Address = <not present>

Client-IPv6-Address = <not present>

NAS-Port-Type = Ethernet

NAS-Port = <not present>

Proxy-Policy-Name = Use Windows authentication for all users

Policy-Name = Connections to other access servers

Authentication-Provider = Windows

Authentication-Server = LongHorn.jankariwo.com

Authentication-Type = Unauthenticated

EAP-Type = <undetermined>

Account-Session-Identifier=3990724643

Reason-Code = 65

Reason = The connection attempt failed because remote access permission for the user account was denied. To allow remote access, enable remote access permission for the user account, or, if the user account specifies that access is controlled through the matching remote access policy, enable remote access permission for that remote access policy.

Tuesday, September 12, 2006 6:14 PM

Answers

• Deji -

I would double-check your Network Policies (aka Authorization Policies) to ensure that 'Allow unauthenticated access' is checked.

-Chris

Chris Edson [MSFT]
    Chris.Edson@online.microsoft.com
    ** This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.

Thursday, September 14, 2006 10:54 PM
  • If you are still facing this issue, could you please send us the NPS server configuration [%WINDIR%\system32\IAS.xml] ?

-RamaSubbu SK

ramak@online.microsoft.com

Monday, September 25, 2006 12:43 PM

All replies

• Ram -

Have you ensured that the DHCP Server configuration is set to enforce NAP?

There should be a setting in the 'Server Properties' dialog in the DHCP Server snap-in.

Check the links that Jeff posted for more detailed information.

-Chris

Chris Edson [MSFT]

Thursday, September 14, 2006 10:51 PM
  • Deji -

I would double-check your Network Policies (aka Authorization Policies) to ensure that 'Allow unauthenticated access' is checked.

-Chris

Chris Edson [MSFT]

Thursday, September 14, 2006 10:54 PM
  • OK, I will double check and post back tomorrow. Thanks
    Tuesday, September 19, 2006 4:34 AM
  • It doesn't work. Aaaaarrrrghhhhhh!!!!!

I went through the whole thing again, even blowing away and reinstalling both LH and the Vista client just to be sure. They are both virtual machines, btw (does that matter).

Anyway, here's what I get.

Vista (RC1, Build 5536) reports event id 1001, source DHCP-Client "your computer was not assigned an address from the network (by the DHCP server) for the network card with the network address "12345fgh-whatever". The following error occurred: The semaphore timeout has expired. Your computer will continue to try and obtain an address on its own from the network address (DHCP) server.

The LH server (configured by follwoing the step-by-step doc to the letter, and going over it with a fine-tooth comb) reports event ID 2, source IAS "Reason = The connection attempt did not match any connection request policy." Here is the rest of the event from event log:

Machine-Name = <not present>

NAS-IP-Address = 192.168.11.110

NAS-Identifier = LONGHORN

Called-Station-Identifier = 192.168.11.0

Calling-Station-Identifier = 524153200003FF5C9985000000000000

NAS-Port-Type = Ethernet

NAS-Port = <not present>

Proxy-Policy-Name = <none>

Policy-Name = <undetermined>

Authentication-Provider = <undetermined>

Authentication-Server = LongHorn.jankariwo.com

Authentication-Type = <undetermined>

Account-Session-Identifier=3106081590

Reason-Code = 49

Reason = The connection attempt did not match any connection request policy.

I have no clue why it says Machine name not supplied. Packet traces show that the client supplied its name in the DHCP Request packet. The server offers an IP address in its DHCP Offer response. This response does not appear to make it back to the client because the next series of packets from the client show more rapid DHCP requests for the same address that's been offered by the DHCP server. There is no indication of acceptance by the client.

Interestingly, even the first minor test (Verification of NAP autoremediation) does not work as advertized. When I disable Windows firewall, it does not auto-enable itself as expected, contrary to what's in the step-by-step.

What am I doing wrong? Anyone successfully tested this scenario with Vista RC1?

Wednesday, September 20, 2006 5:44 AM
  • I am running into the same issue. Can anyone help? I am losing valuable days in getting this working.

Appreciate your help.

In my case the Reason-Code = 65 and below is the message I get....

Machine-Name = dc1
     NAS-IP-Address = 192.168.0.2
     NAS-Identifier = NPS1
     Called-Station-Identifier = 192.168.0.0
     Calling-Station-Identifier = 524153200003FF451A35000000000000
     NAS-Port-Type = Ethernet
     NAS-Port = <not present>
     Policy-Name = Connections to other access servers
     Authentication-Server = NPS1.contoso.com
     Account-Session-Identifier=32323334393634323031
     Reason-Code = 65
     Reason = The connection attempt failed because remote access permission for the user account was denied. To allow remote access, enable remote access permission for the user account, or, if the user account specifies that access is controlled through the matching remote access policy, enable remote access permission for that remote access policy.

Saturday, September 23, 2006 12:19 AM
  • If you are still facing this issue, could you please send us the NPS server configuration [%WINDIR%\system32\IAS.xml] ?

-RamaSubbu SK

ramak@online.microsoft.com

Monday, September 25, 2006 12:43 PM
  • Deji / psSigna - don't give up on DHCP NAP. We know it works, we just need to find out what is different in your config.

I am posting the email I just sent over to Deji:

Sent: Monday, September 25, 2006 8:00 PM

Hey Deji. Sorry I am just now getting to your email. I have included Kevin Rhodes on this thread as well, he is the Program Manager for NAP.

I just read your posts on the forums again (http://forums.microsoft.com/TechNet/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=719590&SiteID=17). I am convinced you have config issue on the NPS Server.

1.)    Can you send us your NPS policy config %WINDIR%\system32\IAS.xml?

2.)    Did you create two policies, one for healthy full access, and the other for down-level (non-NAP)? This will cause the DHCP behavior you described.

Let us know the answers to 1.) and 2.) and we should be able to get you working.

Jeff Sigman [MSFT]

NAP Release Manager

Jeff.Sigman@online.microsoft.com *

http://blogs.technet.com/nap

* Remove the "online" to actually email me.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006 3:07 AM
  • Just to close the loop on this:

NAP DHCP enforcement is working. Vista Build 5600 is the only client that seems to have problems working with a NAP-filtered DHCP scope.

Every other client tested, so far, are happy. This includes XP SP2 and Vista Build 5744.

Friday, October 13, 2006 5:40 PM
  • I am running into the same issue. Can anyone help? I am losing valuable days in getting this working.

Appreciate your help

From the NAP’s event log, we can see the logs

Log Name:      System

Source:        IAS

Date:          12/1/2006 4:37:27 PM

Event ID:      2

Task Category: None

Level:         Warning

Keywords:      Classic

User:          N/A

Computer:      DHCP

Description:

User <not present>  was denied access.

Machine-Name = Vista-PC

NAS-IP-Address = 10.56.90.50

NAS-Identifier = DHCP

Called-Station-Identifier = 10.56.90.0

Calling-Station-Identifier = 001143BA9A03

NAS-Port-Type = Ethernet

NAS-Port = <not present>

Policy-Name = <undetermined>

Authentication-Server = dhcp.napsh.com

Account-Session-Identifier=219156757

Reason-Code = 48

Reason = The connection attempt did not match any remote access policy.

From the Client :

Log Name:      System

Source:        Microsoft-Windows-Dhcp-Client

Date:          12/1/2006 4:37:27 PM

Event ID:      1001

Task Category: None

Level:         Error

Keywords:      Classic

User:          N/A

Computer:      Vista-PC.napsh.com

Description:

Your computer was not assigned an address from the network (by the DHCP Server) for the Network Card with network address 001143BA9A03.  The following error occurred:

The semaphore timeout period has expired.. Your computer will continue to try and obtain an address on its own from the network address (DHCP) server.

We are using Longhorn server Build 5384 and Vista RC2 Build 5744

Below is ias.xml ; sorry for this cuz i cannot find any attach option here.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UNICODE"?>
    <Root xmlns:dt="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:datatypes">
        <_locDefinition>
            <_locDefault _loc="locNone"/>
            <_locDefaultAttr _loc="locNone"/>
            <_locTag _loc="locNone" _locAttrData="name">Connections_to_other_access_servers</_locTag>
            <_locTag _loc="locNone" _locAttrData="name">Connections_to_Microsoft_Routing_and_Remote_Access_server</_locTag>
            <_locTag _loc="locNone" _locAttrData="name">Use_Windows_authentication_for_all_users</_locTag>
        </_locDefinition>
        <Children>
            <Version name="Version" dt:dt="int">8</Version>
            <Microsoft_Internet_Authentication_Service name="Microsoft_Internet_Authentication_Service">
                <Properties>
                    <Description>IAS</Description>
                </Properties>
                <Children>
                    <RadiusProfiles name="RadiusProfiles">
                        <Children>
                            <Connections_to_other_access_servers name="Connections to other access servers">
                                <Properties><msNPAllowDialin xmlns:dt="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:datatypes" dt:dt="boolean">0</msNPAllowDialin><msNPAuthenticationType2 xmlns:dt="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:datatypes" dt:dt="int">3</msNPAuthenticationType2><msNPAuthenticationType2 xmlns:dt="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:datatypes" dt:dt="int">4</msNPAuthenticationType2><msNPAuthenticationType2 xmlns:dt="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:datatypes" dt:dt="int">9</msNPAuthenticationType2><msNPAuthenticationType2 xmlns:dt="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:datatypes" dt:dt="int">10</msNPAuthenticationType2><msQuarantineUpdateNonCompliant xmlns:dt="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:datatypes" dt:dt="boolean">1</msQuarantineUpdateNonCompliant><msRADIUSFramedProtocol xmlns:dt="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:datatypes" dt:dt="int">1</msRADIUSFramedProtocol><msRADIUSServiceType xmlns:dt="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:datatypes" dt:dt="int">2</msRADIUSServiceType></Properties></Connections_to_other_access_servers><Connections_to_Microsoft_Routing_and_Remote_Access_server name="Connections to Microsoft Routing and Remote Access server">
                                <Properties><msNPAllowDialin xmlns:dt="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:datatypes" dt:dt="boolean">0</msNPAllowDialin><msNPAllowedEapType xmlns:dt="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:datatypes" dt:dt="bin.hex">0d000000000000000000000000000000</msNPAllowedEapType><msNPAuthenticationType2 xmlns:dt="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:datatypes" dt:dt="int">5</msNPAuthenticationType2><msNPAuthenticationType2 xmlns:dt="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:datatypes" dt:dt="int">4</msNPAuthenticationType2><msNPAuthenticationType2 xmlns:dt="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:datatypes" dt:dt="int">10</msNPAuthenticationType2><msNPAuthenticationType2 xmlns:dt="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:datatypes" dt:dt="int">3</msNPAuthenticationType2><msNPAuthenticationType2 xmlns:dt="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:datatypes" dt:dt="int">9</msNPAuthenticationType2><msQuarantineUpdateNonCompliant xmlns:dt="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:datatypes" dt:dt="boolean">1</msQuarantineUpdateNonCompliant><msRADIUSFramedProtocol xmlns:dt="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:datatypes" dt:dt="int">1</msRADIUSFramedProtocol><msRADIUSServiceType xmlns:dt="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:datatypes" dt:dt="int">2</msRADIUSServiceType><msRASFilter xmlns:dt="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:datatypes" dt:dt="bin.hex">0100000048000000010000000100ffff2800000001000000200000000000000001000000010000000100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000</msRASFilter><msRASMPPEEncryptionPolicy xmlns:dt="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:datatypes" dt:dt="int">2</msRASMPPEEncryptionPolicy><msRASMPPEEncryptionType xmlns:dt="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:datatypes" dt:dt="int">14</msRASMPPEEncryptionType></Properties></Connections_to_Microsoft_Routing_and_Remote_Access_server><Compliant_Full_Access name="Compliant-Full-Access"><Properties><msNPAllowDialin xmlns:dt="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:datatypes" dt:dt="boolean">1</msNPAllowDialin><msNPAllowedPortTypes xmlns:dt="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:datatypes" dt:dt="int">15</msNPAllowedPortTypes><msNPAuthenticationType2 xmlns:dt="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:datatypes" dt:dt="int">7</msNPAuthenticationType2><msQuarantineState xmlns:dt="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:datatypes" dt:dt="int">0</msQuarantineState><msQuarantineUpdateNonCompliant xmlns:dt="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:datatypes" dt:dt="boolean">0</msQuarantineUpdateNonCompliant><msRADIUSFramedProtocol xmlns:dt="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:datatypes" dt:dt="int">1</msRADIUSFramedProtocol><msRADIUSServiceType xmlns:dt="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:datatypes" dt:dt="int">2</msRADIUSServiceType></Properties></Compliant_Full_Access><noncompliant_restricted name="noncompliant-restricted"><Properties><msNPAllowDialin xmlns:dt="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:datatypes" dt:dt="boolean">1</msNPAllowDialin><msNPAuthenticationType2 xmlns:dt="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:datatypes" dt:dt="int">7</msNPAuthenticationType2><msQuarantineState xmlns:dt="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:datatypes" dt:dt="int">1</msQuarantineState><msQuarantineUpdateNonCompliant xmlns:dt="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:datatypes" dt:dt="boolean">1</msQuarantineUpdateNonCompliant><msRADIUSFramedProtocol xmlns:dt="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:datatypes" dt:dt="int">1</msRADIUSFramedProtocol><msRADIUSServiceType xmlns:dt="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:datatypes" dt:dt="int">2</msRADIUSServiceType></Properties></noncompliant_restricted></Children>
                    </RadiusProfiles><NetworkPolicy name="NetworkPolicy">
                        <Children>
                            <Connections_to_other_access_servers name="Connections to other access servers">
                                <Properties><Policy_Enabled xmlns:dt="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:datatypes" dt:dt="boolean">0</Policy_Enabled><Policy_SourceTag xmlns:dt="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:datatypes" dt:dt="int">0</Policy_SourceTag><msNPAction xmlns:dt="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:datatypes" dt:dt="string">Connections to other access servers</msNPAction><msNPConstraint xmlns:dt="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:datatypes" dt:dt="string">TIMEOFDAY("0 00:00-24:00; 1 00:00-24:00; 2 00:00-24:00; 3 00:00-24:00; 4 00:00-24:00; 5 00:00-24:00; 6 00:00-24:00")</msNPConstraint><msNPSequence xmlns:dt="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:datatypes" dt:dt="int">4</msNPSequence></Properties></Connections_to_other_access_servers><Connections_to_Microsoft_Routing_and_Remote_Access_server name="Connections to Microsoft Routing and Remote Access server">
                                <Properties><Policy_Enabled xmlns:dt="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:datatypes" dt:dt="boolean">0</Policy_Enabled><Policy_SourceTag xmlns:dt="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:datatypes" dt:dt="int">0</Policy_SourceTag><msNPAction xmlns:dt="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:datatypes" dt:dt="string">Connections to Microsoft Routing and Remote Access server</msNPAction><msNPConstraint xmlns:dt="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:datatypes" dt:dt="string">MATCH("MS-RAS-Vendor=^311$")</msNPConstraint><msNPSequence xmlns:dt="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:datatypes" dt:dt="int">3</msNPSequence></Properties></Connections_to_Microsoft_Routing_and_Remote_Access_server><Compliant_Full_Access name="Compliant-Full-Access"><Properties><Policy_Enabled xmlns:dt="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:datatypes" dt:dt="boolean">1</Policy_Enabled><Policy_SourceTag xmlns:dt="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:datatypes" dt:dt="int">3</Policy_SourceTag><msNPAction xmlns:dt="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:datatypes" dt:dt="string">Compliant-Full-Access</msNPAction><msNPConstraint xmlns:dt="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:datatypes" dt:dt="string">SHV("Compliant")</msNPConstraint><msNPSequence xmlns:dt="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:datatypes" dt:dt="int">1</msNPSequence></Properties></Compliant_Full_Access><noncompliant_restricted name="noncompliant-restricted"><Properties><Policy_Enabled xmlns:dt="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:datatypes" dt:dt="boolean">1</Policy_Enabled><Policy_SourceTag xmlns:dt="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:datatypes" dt:dt="int">3</Policy_SourceTag><msNPAction xmlns:dt="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:datatypes" dt:dt="string">noncompliant-restricted</msNPAction><msNPConstraint xmlns:dt="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:datatypes" dt:dt="string">SHV("Noncompliant")</msNPConstraint><msNPSequence xmlns:dt="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:datatypes" dt:dt="int">2</msNPSequence></Properties></noncompliant_restricted></Children>
                    </NetworkPolicy><Proxy_Policies name="Proxy_Policies">
                        <Children>
                            <Use_Windows_authentication_for_all_users name="Use Windows authentication for all users">
                                <Properties><Policy_Enabled xmlns:dt="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:datatypes" dt:dt="boolean">1</Policy_Enabled><Policy_SourceTag xmlns:dt="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:datatypes" dt:dt="int">3</Policy_SourceTag><msNPAction xmlns:dt="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:datatypes" dt:dt="string">Use Windows authentication for all users</msNPAction><msNPConstraint xmlns:dt="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:datatypes" dt:dt="string">TIMEOFDAY("0 00:00-24:00; 1 00:00-24:00; 2 00:00-24:00; 3 00:00-24:00; 4 00:00-24:00; 5 00:00-24:00; 6 00:00-24:00")</msNPConstraint><msNPSequence xmlns:dt="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:datatypes" dt:dt="int">1</msNPSequence></Properties></Use_Windows_authentication_for_all_users></Children>
                    </Proxy_Policies>
                    <Proxy_Profiles name="Proxy_Profiles">
                        <Children>
                            <Use_Windows_authentication_for_all_users name="Use Windows authentication for all users">
                                <Properties><msAuthProviderType xmlns:dt="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:datatypes" dt:dt="int">1</msAuthProviderType><msOverrideRAPAuth xmlns:dt="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:datatypes" dt:dt="boolean">0</msOverrideRAPAuth></Properties></Use_Windows_authentication_for_all_users></Children>
                    </Proxy_Profiles>
                    <Protocols name="Protocols">
                        <Children>
                            <Microsoft_Protocol_Surrogate name="Microsoft Protocol Surrogate">
                                <Properties>
                                    <Component_Prog_Id dt:dt="string">IAS.IasHelper</Component_Prog_Id>
                                    <Component_Id dt:dt="int">262145</Component_Id>
                                </Properties>
                            </Microsoft_Protocol_Surrogate>
                            <Microsoft_Radius_Protocol name="Microsoft Radius Protocol">
                                <Properties>
                                    <Component_Prog_Id dt:dt="string">IAS.RadiusProtocol</Component_Prog_Id>
                                    <Component_Id dt:dt="int">262144</Component_Id>
                                    <Authentication_Port dt:dt="string">1812,1645</Authentication_Port>
                                    <Accounting_Port dt:dt="string">1813,1646</Accounting_Port>
                                </Properties>
                                <Children>
                                    <Vendors name="Vendors">
                                        <Children>
                                            <RADIUS_Standard name="RADIUS Standard">
                                                <Properties>
                                                    <NAS_Vendor_Id dt:dt="int">0</NAS_Vendor_Id>
                                                </Properties>
                                            </RADIUS_Standard>
                                            <_Com name="3Com">
                                                <Properties>
                                                    <NAS_Vendor_Id dt:dt="int">43</NAS_Vendor_Id>
                                                </Properties>
                                            </_Com>
                                            <ACC name="ACC">
                                                <Properties>
                                                    <NAS_Vendor_Id dt:dt="int">5</NAS_Vendor_Id>
                                                </Properties>
                                            </ACC>
                                            <ADC_Kentrox name="ADC Kentrox">
                                                <Properties>
                                                    <NAS_Vendor_Id dt:dt="int">181</NAS_Vendor_Id>
                                                </Properties>
                                            </ADC_Kentrox>
                                            <Ascend_Communications_Inc_ name="Ascend Communications Inc.">
                                                <Properties>
                                                    <NAS_Vendor_Id dt:dt="int">529</NAS_Vendor_Id>
                                                </Properties>
                                            </Ascend_Communications_Inc_>
                                            <BBN name="BBN">
                                                <Properties>
                                                    <NAS_Vendor_Id dt:dt="int">14</NAS_Vendor_Id>
                                                </Properties>
                                            </BBN>
                                            <BinTec_Communications_GmbH name="BinTec Communications GmbH">
                                                <Properties>
                                                    <NAS_Vendor_Id dt:dt="int">272</NAS_Vendor_Id>
                                                </Properties>
                                            </BinTec_Communications_GmbH>
                                            <Cabletron_Systems name="Cabletron Systems">
                                                <Properties>
                                                    <NAS_Vendor_Id dt:dt="int">52</NAS_Vendor_Id>
                                                </Properties>
                                            </Cabletron_Systems>
                                            <Cisco name="Cisco">
                                                <Properties>
                                                    <NAS_Vendor_Id dt:dt="int">9</NAS_Vendor_Id>
                                                </Properties>
                                            </Cisco>
                                            <Digi_International name="Digi International">
                                                <Properties>
                                                    <NAS_Vendor_Id dt:dt="int">332</NAS_Vendor_Id>
                                                </Properties>
                                            </Digi_International>
                                            <EICON name="EICON">
                                                <Properties>
                                                    <NAS_Vendor_Id dt:dt="int">434</NAS_Vendor_Id>
                                                </Properties>
                                            </EICON>
                                            <Gandalf name="Gandalf">
                                                <Properties>
                                                    <NAS_Vendor_Id dt:dt="int">64</NAS_Vendor_Id>
                                                </Properties>
                                            </Gandalf>
                                            <Intel_Corporation name="Intel Corporation">
                                                <Properties>
                                                    <NAS_Vendor_Id dt:dt="int">343</NAS_Vendor_Id>
                                                </Properties>
                                            </Intel_Corporation>
                                            <Lantronix name="Lantronix">
                                                <Properties>
                                                    <NAS_Vendor_Id dt:dt="int">244</NAS_Vendor_Id>
                                                </Properties>
                                            </Lantronix>
                                            <Livingston_Enterprises__Inc_ name="Livingston Enterprises, Inc.">
                                                <Properties>
                                                    <NAS_Vendor_Id dt:dt="int">307</NAS_Vendor_Id>
                                                </Properties>
                                            </Livingston_Enterprises__Inc_>
                                            <Proteon name="Proteon">
                                                <Properties>
                                                    <NAS_Vendor_Id dt:dt="int">1</NAS_Vendor_Id>
                                                </Properties>
                                            </Proteon>
                                            <Shiva_Corporation name="Shiva Corporation">
                                                <Properties>
                                                    <NAS_Vendor_Id dt:dt="int">166</NAS_Vendor_Id>
                                                </Properties>
                                            </Shiva_Corporation>
                                            <Telebit name="Telebit">
                                                <Properties>
                                                    <NAS_Vendor_Id dt:dt="int">117</NAS_Vendor_Id>
                                                </Properties>
                                            </Telebit>
                                            <U_S__Robotics__Inc_ name="U.S. Robotics, Inc.">
                                                <Properties>
                                                    <NAS_Vendor_Id dt:dt="int">429</NAS_Vendor_Id>
                                                </Properties>
                                            </U_S__Robotics__Inc_>
                                            <Xylogics__Inc_ name="Xylogics, Inc.">
                                                <Properties>
                                                    <NAS_Vendor_Id dt:dt="int">15</NAS_Vendor_Id>
                                                </Properties>
                                            </Xylogics__Inc_>
                                            <Microsoft name="Microsoft">
                                                <Properties>
                                                    <NAS_Vendor_Id dt:dt="int">311</NAS_Vendor_Id>
                                                </Properties>
                                            </Microsoft>
                                            <RedBack_Networks name="RedBack Networks">
                                                <Properties>
                                                    <NAS_Vendor_Id dt:dt="int">2352</NAS_Vendor_Id>
                                                </Properties>
                                            </RedBack_Networks>
                                            <Nortel_Networks name="Nortel Networks">
                                                <Properties>
                                                    <NAS_Vendor_Id dt:dt="int">562</NAS_Vendor_Id>
                                                </Properties>
                                            </Nortel_Networks>
                                        </Children>
                                    </Vendors>
                                    <Clients name="Clients">
                                        <Children>
                                        </Children>
                                    </Clients>
                                </Children>
                            </Microsoft_Radius_Protocol>
                        </Children>
                    </Protocols>
                    <RequestHandlers name="RequestHandlers">
                        <Children>
                            <Microsoft_Network_Access_Policy_Evaluator name="Microsoft Network Access Policy Evaluator">
                                <Properties>
                                    <Component_Prog_Id dt:dt="string">IAS.PolicyEnforcer</Component_Prog_Id>
                                    <Component_Id dt:dt="int">7</Component_Id>
                                </Properties>
                            </Microsoft_Network_Access_Policy_Evaluator>
                            <Microsoft_NT_SAM_Authentication name="Microsoft NT SAM Authentication">
                                <Properties>
                                    <Component_Prog_Id dt:dt="string">IAS.NTSamAuthentication</Component_Prog_Id>
                                    <Component_Id dt:dt="int">1</Component_Id>
                                    <Allow_LM_Authentication dt:dt="boolean">1</Allow_LM_Authentication>
                                </Properties>
                            </Microsoft_NT_SAM_Authentication>
                            <Microsoft_Proxy_Policy_Evaluator name="Microsoft Proxy Policy Evaluator">
                                <Properties>
                                    <Component_Prog_Id dt:dt="string">IAS.ProxyPolicyEnforcer</Component_Prog_Id>
                                    <Component_Id dt:dt="int">5</Component_Id>
                                </Properties>
                            </Microsoft_Proxy_Policy_Evaluator>
                            <Microsoft_RADIUS_Proxy name="Microsoft RADIUS Proxy">
                                <Properties>
                                    <Component_Prog_Id dt:dt="string">IAS.RadiusProxy</Component_Prog_Id>
                                    <Component_Id dt:dt="int">8</Component_Id>
                                </Properties>
                            </Microsoft_RADIUS_Proxy>
                            <Microsoft_Accounting name="Microsoft Accounting">
                                <Properties>
                                    <Component_Prog_Id dt:dt="string">IAS.Accounting</Component_Prog_Id>
                                    <Component_Id dt:dt="int">9</Component_Id>
                                    <Delete_If_Full dt:dt="boolean">1</Delete_If_Full>
                                    <Log_Accounting_Packets dt:dt="boolean">1</Log_Accounting_Packets>
                                    <Log_Authentication_Packets dt:dt="boolean">1</Log_Authentication_Packets>
                                    <Log_Format dt:dt="int">65535</Log_Format>
                                    <Log_Interim_Accounting_Packets dt:dt="boolean">1</Log_Interim_Accounting_Packets>
                                    <Log_Interim_Authentication_Packets dt:dt="boolean">1</Log_Interim_Authentication_Packets>
                                    <New_Log_Frequency dt:dt="int">3</New_Log_Frequency>
                                    <New_Log_Size dt:dt="int">10</New_Log_Size>
                                </Properties>
                            </Microsoft_Accounting>
                            <Microsoft_Database_Accounting name="Microsoft Database Accounting">
                                <Properties>
                                    <Component_Prog_Id dt:dt="string">IAS.DatabaseAccounting</Component_Prog_Id>
                                    <Component_Id dt:dt="int">13</Component_Id>
                                    <Log_Accounting_Packets dt:dt="boolean">1</Log_Accounting_Packets>
                                    <Log_Authentication_Packets dt:dt="boolean">1</Log_Authentication_Packets>
                                    <Log_Interim_Accounting_Packets dt:dt="boolean">1</Log_Interim_Accounting_Packets>
                                    <Log_Interim_Authentication_Packets dt:dt="boolean">1</Log_Interim_Authentication_Packets>
                                    <SQL_Max_Sessions dt:dt="int">2</SQL_Max_Sessions>
                                </Properties>
                            </Microsoft_Database_Accounting>
                            <Microsft_Post_Quarantine_Handler name="Microsft Post Quarantine Handler">
                                <Properties>
                                    <Component_Prog_Id dt:dt="string">IAS.PostQuarantineEvaluator</Component_Prog_Id>
                                    <Component_Id dt:dt="int">14</Component_Id>
                                </Properties>
                            </Microsft_Post_Quarantine_Handler>
                        </Children>
                    </RequestHandlers>
                    <Auditors name="Auditors">
                        <Children>
                            <Microsoft_NT_Event_Log_Auditor name="Microsoft NT Event Log Auditor">
                                <Properties>
                                    <Component_Prog_Id dt:dt="string">IAS.NTEventLog</Component_Prog_Id>
                                    <Component_Id dt:dt="int">524288</Component_Id>
                                    <Log_Application_Events dt:dt="boolean">1</Log_Application_Events>
                                    <Log_Malformed_Packets dt:dt="boolean">1</Log_Malformed_Packets>
                                    <Log_Verbose dt:dt="boolean">1</Log_Verbose>
                                </Properties>
                            </Microsoft_NT_Event_Log_Auditor>
                        </Children>
                    </Auditors>
                    <RADIUS_Server_Groups name="RADIUS_Server_Groups">
                        <Children>
                        </Children>
                    </RADIUS_Server_Groups>
                    <Remediation_Server_Groups name="Remediation_Server_Groups">
                        <Children>
                        </Children>
                    </Remediation_Server_Groups>
                    <SHV_Templates name="SHV_Templates">
                        <Children>
                            <Compliant name="Compliant"><Properties><Shv_Combination_Type xmlns:dt="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:datatypes" dt:dt="int">0</Shv_Combination_Type><Shv_List xmlns:dt="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:datatypes" dt:dt="string">00013780</Shv_List></Properties></Compliant><Noncompliant name="Noncompliant"><Properties><Shv_Combination_Type xmlns:dt="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:datatypes" dt:dt="int">3</Shv_Combination_Type><Shv_List xmlns:dt="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:datatypes" dt:dt="string">00013780</Shv_List></Properties></Noncompliant></Children>
                    </SHV_Templates></Children>
            </Microsoft_Internet_Authentication_Service>
            <SDO_Schema name="SDO_Schema">
                <Children>
                    <SDO_Schema_Classes name="SDO_Schema_Classes">
                        <Children>
                            <Client_SDO name="Client_SDO">
                                <Properties>
                                    <ClassId dt:dt="string">IAS.SdoClient</ClassId>
                                    <RequiredProperties dt:dt="string">{46557888-4DB8-11d2-8ECE-00C04FC2F519}</RequiredProperties>
                                    <RequiredProperties dt:dt="string">{46557889-4DB8-11d2-8ECE-00C04FC2F519}</RequiredProperties>
                                    <RequiredProperties dt:dt="string">Require_Signature</RequiredProperties>
                                    <RequiredProperties dt:dt="string">Shared_Secret</RequiredProperties>
                                    <RequiredProperties dt:dt="string">NAS_Manufacturer</RequiredProperties>
                                    <RequiredProperties dt:dt="string">IP_Address</RequiredProperties>
                                    <RequiredProperties dt:dt="string">Quarantine_Compatible</RequiredProperties>
                                    <RequiredProperties dt:dt="string">Radius_Client_Enabled</RequiredProperties>
                                </Properties>
                            </Client_SDO>
                            <Condition_SDO name="Condition_SDO">
                                <Properties>
                                    <ClassId>IAS.SdoCondition</ClassId>
                                    <RequiredProperties dt:dt="string">Condition_Text</RequiredProperties>
                                    <RequiredProperties dt:dt="string">{46557888-4DB8-11d2-8ECE-00C04FC2F519}</RequiredProperties>
                                    <RequiredProperties dt:dt="string">{46557889-4DB8-11d2-8ECE-00C04FC2F519}</RequiredProperties>
                                </Properties>
                            </Condition_SDO>
                            <Policy_SDO name="Policy_SDO">
                                <Properties>
                                    <ClassId dt:dt="string">IAS.SdoPolicy</ClassId>
                                    <RequiredProperties dt:dt="string">msNPConstraint</RequiredProperties>
                                    <RequiredProperties dt:dt="string">msNPSequence</RequiredProperties>
                                    <RequiredProperties dt:dt="string">msNPAction</RequiredProperties>
                                    <RequiredProperties dt:dt="string">Policy_Action</RequiredProperties>
                                    <RequiredProperties dt:dt="string">Conditions</RequiredProperties>
                                    <RequiredProperties dt:dt="string">Policy_Enabled</RequiredProperties>
                                    <RequiredProperties dt:dt="string">Policy_SourceTag</RequiredProperties>
                                </Properties>
                            </Policy_SDO>
                            <Profile_SDO name="Profile_SDO">
                                <Properties>
                                    <ClassId dt:dt="string">IAS.SdoProfile</ClassId>
                                    <RequiredProperties dt:dt="string">Profile_Attributes</RequiredProperties>
                                </Properties>
                            </Profile_SDO>
                            <Microsoft_NT_Event_Log_SDO name="Microsoft_NT_Event_Log_SDO">
                                <Properties>
                                    <ClassId dt:dt="string">IAS.NTEventLog</ClassId>
                                    <RequiredProperties dt:dt="string">Component_Id</RequiredProperties>
                                    <RequiredProperties dt:dt="string">Component_Prog_Id</RequiredProperties>
                                    <RequiredProperties dt:dt="string">Log_Application_Events</RequiredProperties>
                                    <RequiredProperties dt:dt="string">Log_Malformed_Packets</RequiredProperties>
                                    <RequiredProperties dt:dt="string">Log_Verbose</RequiredProperties>
                                </Properties>
                            </Microsoft_NT_Event_Log_SDO>
                            <Microsoft_Network_Access_Policy_Evaluator_SDO name="Microsoft_Network_Access_Policy_Evaluator_SDO">
                                <Properties>
                                    <ClassId dt:dt="string">IAS.PolicyEnforcer</ClassId>
                                    <RequiredProperties dt:dt="string">NAP_Policies</RequiredProperties>
                                    <RequiredProperties dt:dt="string">SHV_Templates_Configuration</RequiredProperties>
                                </Properties>
                            </Microsoft_Network_Access_Policy_Evaluator_SDO>
                            <Microsoft_NT_SAM_Authentication_SDO name="Microsoft_NT_SAM_Authentication_SDO">
                                <Properties>
                                    <ClassId dt:dt="string">IAS.NTSamAuthentication</ClassId>
                                    <OptionalProperties dt:dt="string">Allow_LM_Authentication</OptionalProperties>
                                </Properties>
                            </Microsoft_NT_SAM_Authentication_SDO>
                            <Microsoft_Accounting_SDO name="Microsoft_Accounting_SDO">
                                <Properties>
                                    <ClassId dt:dt="string">IAS.Accounting</ClassId>
                                    <RequiredProperties dt:dt="string">Log_Accounting_Packets</RequiredProperties>
                                    <RequiredProperties dt:dt="string">Log_Interim_Accounting_Packets</RequiredProperties>
                                    <RequiredProperties dt:dt="string">Log_Authentication_Packets</RequiredProperties>
                                    <RequiredProperties dt:dt="string">New_Log_Frequency</RequiredProperties>
                                    <RequiredProperties dt:dt="string">New_Log_Size</RequiredProperties>
                                    <RequiredProperties dt:dt="string">Log_File_Directory</RequiredProperties>
                                    <RequiredProperties dt:dt="string">Log_Format</RequiredProperties>
                                    <OptionalProperties dt:dt="string">Delete_If_Full</OptionalProperties>
                                    <OptionalProperties dt:dt="string">Log_Interim_Authentication_Packets</OptionalProperties>
                                </Properties>
                            </Microsoft_Accounting_SDO>
                            <IAS_SDO name="IAS_SDO">
                                <Properties>
                                    <ClassId dt:dt="string">IAS.SdoServiceIAS</ClassId>
                                    <RequiredProperties dt:dt="string">Description</RequiredProperties>
                                    <RequiredProperties dt:dt="string">Policies</RequiredProperties>
                                    <RequiredProperties dt:dt="string">Profiles</RequiredProperties>
                                    <RequiredProperties dt:dt="string">Protocols</RequiredProperties>
                                    <RequiredProperties dt:dt="string">Auditors</RequiredProperties>
                                    <RequiredProperties dt:dt="string">Request_Handlers</RequiredProperties>
                                    <RequiredProperties dt:dt="string">RADIUS_Server_Groups</RequiredProperties>
                                    <RequiredProperties dt:dt="string">Proxy_Policies</RequiredProperties>
                                    <RequiredProperties dt:dt="string">Proxy_Profiles</RequiredProperties>
                                    <RequiredProperties dt:dt="string">Remediation_Server_Groups</RequiredProperties>
                                    <RequiredProperties dt:dt="string">SHV_Templates</RequiredProperties>
                                </Properties>
                            </IAS_SDO>
                            <RADIUS_SDO name="RADIUS_SDO">
                                <Properties>
                                    <ClassId dt:dt="string">IAS.RadiusProtocol</ClassId>
                                    <RequiredProperties dt:dt="string">Vendor_Information</RequiredProperties>
                                    <RequiredProperties dt:dt="string">Clients</RequiredProperties>
                                    <RequiredProperties dt:dt="string">Authentication_Port</RequiredProperties>
                                    <RequiredProperties dt:dt="string">Accounting_Port</RequiredProperties>
                                </Properties>
                            </RADIUS_SDO>
                            <Protocol_Surrogate_SDO name="Protocol_Surrogate_SDO">
                                <Properties>
                                    <ClassId dt:dt="string">IAS.IasHelper</ClassId>
                                </Properties>
                            </Protocol_Surrogate_SDO>
                            <Vendor_Information_SDO name="Vendor_Information_SDO">
                                <Properties>
                                    <ClassId dt:dt="string">IAS.SdoVendor</ClassId>
                                    <RequiredProperties dt:dt="string">NAS_Vendor_Id</RequiredProperties>
                                </Properties>
                            </Vendor_Information_SDO>
                            <RADIUS_Server_Group_SDO name="RADIUS_Server_Group_SDO">
                                <Properties>
                                    <ClassId dt:dt="string">IAS.SdoRadiusServerGroup</ClassId>
                                    <RequiredProperties dt:dt="string">Servers</RequiredProperties>
                                </Properties>
                            </RADIUS_Server_Group_SDO>
                            <RADIUS_Server_SDO name="RADIUS_Server_SDO">
                                <Properties>
                                    <ClassId dt:dt="string">IAS.SdoRadiusServer</ClassId>
                                    <OptionalProperties dt:dt="string">Server_Accounting_Port</OptionalProperties>
                                    <OptionalProperties dt:dt="string">Server_Authentication_Port</OptionalProperties>
                                    <OptionalProperties dt:dt="string">Accounting_Secret</OptionalProperties>
                                    <OptionalProperties dt:dt="string">Authentication_Secret</OptionalProperties>
                                    <OptionalProperties dt:dt="string">Address</OptionalProperties>
                                    <OptionalProperties dt:dt="string">Forward_Accounting_On_Off</OptionalProperties>
                                    <OptionalProperties dt:dt="string">Priority</OptionalProperties>
                                    <OptionalProperties dt:dt="string">Weight</OptionalProperties>
                                    <OptionalProperties dt:dt="string">Timeout</OptionalProperties>
                                    <OptionalProperties dt:dt="string">Maximum_Lost_Packets</OptionalProperties>
                                    <OptionalProperties dt:dt="string">Blackout_Interval</OptionalProperties>
                                    <OptionalProperties dt:dt="string">Send_Signature</OptionalProperties>
                                </Properties>
                            </RADIUS_Server_SDO>
                            <Microsoft_Proxy_Policy_Evaluator_SDO name="Microsoft_Proxy_Policy_Evaluator_SDO">
                                <Properties>
                                    <ClassId dt:dt="string">IAS.ProxyPolicyEnforcer</ClassId>
                                    <RequiredProperties dt:dt="string">NAP_Policies</RequiredProperties>
                                    <RequiredProperties dt:dt="string">SHV_Templates_Configuration</RequiredProperties>
                                </Properties>
                            </Microsoft_Proxy_Policy_Evaluator_SDO>
                            <Microsoft_RADIUS_Proxy_SDO name="Microsoft_RADIUS_Proxy_SDO">
                                <Properties>
                                    <ClassId dt:dt="string">IAS.RadiusProxy</ClassId>
                                    <RequiredProperties dt:dt="string">Server_Groups</RequiredProperties>
                                </Properties>
                            </Microsoft_RADIUS_Proxy_SDO>
                            <Microsoft_Database_Accounting_SDO name="Microsoft_Database_Accounting_SDO">
                                <Properties>
                                    <ClassId dt:dt="string">IAS.DatabaseAccounting</ClassId>
                                    <RequiredProperties dt:dt="string">Log_Accounting_Packets</RequiredProperties>
                                    <RequiredProperties dt:dt="string">Log_Interim_Accounting_Packets</RequiredProperties>
                                    <RequiredProperties dt:dt="string">Log_Authentication_Packets</RequiredProperties>
                                    <RequiredProperties dt:dt="string">SQL_Max_Sessions</RequiredProperties>
                                    <OptionalProperties dt:dt="string">Log_Interim_Authentication_Packets</OptionalProperties>
                                </Properties>
                            </Microsoft_Database_Accounting_SDO>
                            <Remediation_Server_Group_SDO name="Remediation_Server_Group_SDO">
                                <Properties>
                                    <ClassId dt:dt="string">IAS.SdoRemediationServerGroup</ClassId>
                                    <RequiredProperties dt:dt="string">Remediation_Servers</RequiredProperties>
                                </Properties>
                            </Remediation_Server_Group_SDO>
                            <Remediation_Server_SDO name="Remediation_Server_SDO">
                                <Properties>
                                    <ClassId dt:dt="string">IAS.SdoRemediationServer</ClassId>
                                    <OptionalProperties dt:dt="string">Remediation_Server_Address</OptionalProperties>
                                    <OptionalProperties dt:dt="string">Remediation_Server_Friendly_Name</OptionalProperties>
                                </Properties>
                            </Remediation_Server_SDO>
                            <SHV_Template_SDO name="SHV_Template_SDO">
                                <Properties>
                                    <ClassId dt:dt="string">IAS.SdoShvTemplate</ClassId>
                                    <RequiredProperties dt:dt="string">Shv_List</RequiredProperties>
                                    <RequiredProperties dt:dt="string">Shv_Combination_Type</RequiredProperties>
                                </Properties>
                            </SHV_Template_SDO>
                            <Microsoft_Post_Quarantine_Handler_SDO name="Microsoft_Post_Quarantine_Handler_SDO">
                                <Properties>
                                    <ClassId dt:dt="string">IAS.PostQuarantineEvaluator</ClassId>
                                    <RequiredProperties dt:dt="string">Remediation_Server_Groups_Servers</RequiredProperties>
                                </Properties>
                            </Microsoft_Post_Quarantine_Handler_SDO>
                        </Children>
                    </SDO_Schema_Classes>
                    <SDO_Schema_Properties name="SDO_Schema_Properties">
                        <Children>
                            <Description name="Description">
                                <Properties>
                                    <Alias dt:dt="int">3</Alias>
                                    <Flags dt:dt="int">96</Flags>
                                    <Syntax dt:dt="int">8</Syntax>
                                    <MaxLength dt:dt="int">255</MaxLength>
                                </Properties>
                            </Description>
                            <Policies name="Policies">
                                <Properties>
                                    <Alias dt:dt="int">1025</Alias>
                                    <Flags dt:dt="int">450</Flags>
                                    <Syntax dt:dt="int">9</Syntax>
                                </Properties>
                            </Policies>
                            <Profiles name="Profiles">
                                <Properties>
                                    <Alias dt:dt="int">1026</Alias>
                                </Properties>
                            </Profiles>
                            <Protocols name="Protocols">
                                <Properties>
                                    <Alias dt:dt="int">1027</Alias>
                                </Properties>
                            </Protocols>
                            <Auditors name="Auditors">
                                <Properties>
                                    <Alias dt:dt="int">1028</Alias>
                                </Properties>
                            </Auditors>
                            <Request_Handlers name="Request_Handlers">
                                <Properties>
                                    <Alias dt:dt="int">1029</Alias>
                                </Properties>
                            </Request_Handlers>
                            <Require_Signature name="Require_Signature">
                                <Properties>
                                    <Alias dt:dt="int">1024</Alias>
                                    <Flags dt:dt="int">1088</Flags>
                                    <Syntax dt:dt="int">11</Syntax>
                                    <DefaultValue dt:dt="boolean">0</DefaultValue>
                                </Properties>
                            </Require_Signature>
                            <Shared_Secret name="Shared_Secret">
                                <Properties>
                                    <Flags dt:dt="int">112</Flags>
                                    <MinLength dt:dt="int">0</MinLength>
                                    <MaxLength dt:dt="int">64</MaxLength>
                                </Properties>
                            </Shared_Secret>
                            <NAS_Manufacturer name="NAS_Manufacturer">
                                <Properties>
                                    <Syntax dt:dt="int">3</Syntax>
                                    <DefaultValue dt:dt="int">0</DefaultValue>
                                </Properties>
                            </NAS_Manufacturer>
                            <IP_Address name="IP_Address">
                                <Properties>
                                    <Flags dt:dt="int">64</Flags>
                                </Properties>
                            </IP_Address>
                            <Condition_Text name="Condition_Text">
                                <Properties>
                                </Properties>
                            </Condition_Text>
                            <Accounting_Port name="Accounting_Port">
                                <Properties>
                                    <Flags dt:dt="int">3136</Flags>
                                    <DefaultValue dt:dt="string">1813,1646</DefaultValue>
                                </Properties>
                            </Accounting_Port>
                            <Authentication_Port name="Authentication_Port">
                                <Properties>
                                    <DefaultValue dt:dt="string">1812,1645</DefaultValue>
                                </Properties>
                            </Authentication_Port>
                            <Clients name="Clients">
                                <Properties>
                                    <Flags dt:dt="int">2498</Flags>
                                </Properties>
                            </Clients>
                            <Log_Application_Events name="Log_Application_Events">
                                <Properties>
                                    <DefaultValue dt:dt="boolean">1</DefaultValue>
                                </Properties>
                            </Log_Application_Events>
                            <Log_Malformed_Packets name="Log_Malformed_Packets">
                                <Properties>
                                </Properties>
                            </Log_Malformed_Packets>
                            <Log_Verbose name="Log_Verbose">
                                <Properties>
                                </Properties>
                            </Log_Verbose>
                            <Allow_LM_Authentication name="Allow_LM_Authentication">
                                <Properties>
                                </Properties>
                            </Allow_LM_Authentication>
                            <Log_Accounting_Packets name="Log_Accounting_Packets">
                                <Properties>
                                </Properties>
                            </Log_Accounting_Packets>
                            <Log_Interim_Accounting_Packets name="Log_Interim_Accounting_Packets">
                                <Properties>
                                </Properties>
                            </Log_Interim_Accounting_Packets>
                            <Log_Authentication_Packets name="Log_Authentication_Packets">
                                <Properties>
                                </Properties>
                            </Log_Authentication_Packets>
                            <New_Log_Frequency name="New_Log_Frequency">
                                <Properties>
                                    <Flags dt:dt="int">3148</Flags>
                                    <MinValue dt:dt="int">0</MinValue>
                                    <MaxValue dt:dt="int">5</MaxValue>
                                </Properties>
                            </New_Log_Frequency>
                            <New_Log_Size name="New_Log_Size">
                                <Properties>
                                    <Alias dt:dt="int">1030</Alias>
                                    <Flags dt:dt="int">3148</Flags>
                                    <DefaultValue dt:dt="int">10</DefaultValue>
                                    <MinValue dt:dt="int">1</MinValue>
                                    <MaxValue dt:dt="int">100000</MaxValue>
                                </Properties>
                            </New_Log_Size>
                            <Log_File_Directory name="Log_File_Directory">
                                <Properties>
                                    <Alias dt:dt="int">1031</Alias>
                                    <Flags dt:dt="int">3184</Flags>
                                    <MinLength dt:dt="int">1</MinLength>
                                    <DefaultValue dt:dt="string">%windir%\LogFiles</DefaultValue>
                                </Properties>
                            </Log_File_Directory>
                            <Log_Format name="Log_Format">
                                <Properties>
                                    <Alias dt:dt="int">1032</Alias>
                                </Properties>
                            </Log_Format>
                            <Component_Id name="Component_Id">
                                <Properties>
                                </Properties>
                            </Component_Id>
                            <Component_Prog_Id name="Component_Prog_Id">
                                <Properties>
                                </Properties>
                            </Component_Prog_Id>
                            <Dictionary_Location name="Dictionary_Location">
                                <Properties>
                                    <Flags dt:dt="int">448</Flags>
                                </Properties>
                            </Dictionary_Location>
                            <NAP_Policies name="NAP_Policies">
                                <Properties>
                                    <Flags dt:dt="int">2242</Flags>
                                </Properties>
                            </NAP_Policies>
                            <msNPConstraint name="msNPConstraint">
                                <Properties>
                                    <Flags dt:dt="int">576</Flags>
                                </Properties>
                            </msNPConstraint>
                            <msNPSequence name="msNPSequence">
                                <Properties>
                                </Properties>
                            </msNPSequence>
                            <msNPAction name="msNPAction">
                                <Properties>
                                </Properties>
                            </msNPAction>
                            <Policy_Action name="Policy_Action">
                                <Properties>
                                    <Flags dt:dt="int">193</Flags>
                                </Properties>
                            </Policy_Action>
                            <Conditions name="Conditions">
                                <Properties>
                                </Properties>
                            </Conditions>
                            <Profile_Attributes name="Profile_Attributes">
                                <Properties>
                                </Properties>
                            </Profile_Attributes>
                            <Attribute_Value name="Attribute_Value">
                                <Properties>
                                    <Alias dt:dt="int">1036</Alias>
                                    <Flags dt:dt="int">192</Flags>
                                    <Syntax dt:dt="int">0</Syntax>
                                </Properties>
                            </Attribute_Value>
                            <NAS_Vendor_Id name="NAS_Vendor_Id">
                                <Properties>
                                    <Flags dt:dt="int">320</Flags>
                                </Properties>
                            </NAS_Vendor_Id>
                            <Vendor_Information name="Vendor_Information">
                                <Properties>
                                </Properties>
                            </Vendor_Information>
                            <Proxy_Policies name="Proxy_Policies">
                                <Properties>
                                </Properties>
                            </Proxy_Policies>
                            <Proxy_Profiles name="Proxy_Profiles">
                                <Properties>
                                </Properties>
                            </Proxy_Profiles>
                            <RADIUS_Server_Groups name="RADIUS_Server_Groups">
                                <Properties>
                                </Properties>
                            </RADIUS_Server_Groups>
                            <Servers name="Servers">
                                <Properties>
                                </Properties>
                            </Servers>
                            <Server_Accounting_Port name="Server_Accounting_Port">
                                <Properties>
                                    <Flags dt:dt="int">1024</Flags>
                                    <DefaultValue dt:dt="int">1813</DefaultValue>
                                </Properties>
                            </Server_Accounting_Port>
                            <Accounting_Secret name="Accounting_Secret">
                                <Properties>
                                    <Flags dt:dt="int">0</Flags>
                                </Properties>
                            </Accounting_Secret>
                            <Server_Authentication_Port name="Server_Authentication_Port">
                                <Properties>
                                    <DefaultValue dt:dt="int">1812</DefaultValue>
                                </Properties>
                            </Server_Authentication_Port>
                            <Authentication_Secret name="Authentication_Secret">
                                <Properties>
                                    <DefaultValue dt:dt="string"></DefaultValue>
                                </Properties>
                            </Authentication_Secret>
                            <Address name="Address">
                                <Properties>
                                </Properties>
                            </Address>
                            <Forward_Accounting_On_Off name="Forward_Accounting_On_Off">
                                <Properties>
                                </Properties>
                            </Forward_Accounting_On_Off>
                            <Priority name="Priority">
                                <Properties>
                                    <DefaultValue dt:dt="int">1</DefaultValue>
                                </Properties>
                            </Priority>
                            <Weight name="Weight">
                                <Properties>
                                    <DefaultValue dt:dt="int">50</DefaultValue>
                                </Properties>
                            </Weight>
                            <Server_Groups name="Server_Groups">
                                <Properties>
                                </Properties>
                            </Server_Groups>
                            <Timeout name="Timeout">
                                <Properties>
                                    <DefaultValue dt:dt="int">3</DefaultValue>
                                </Properties>
                            </Timeout>
                            <Maximum_Lost_Packets name="Maximum_Lost_Packets">
                                <Properties>
                                    <Alias dt:dt="int">1033</Alias>
                                    <DefaultValue dt:dt="int">5</DefaultValue>
                                </Properties>
                            </Maximum_Lost_Packets>
                            <Blackout_Interval name="Blackout_Interval">
                                <Properties>
                                    <Alias dt:dt="int">1034</Alias>
                                    <DefaultValue dt:dt="int">30</DefaultValue>
                                </Properties>
                            </Blackout_Interval>
                            <Delete_If_Full name="Delete_If_Full">
                                <Properties>
                                    <Alias dt:dt="int">1034</Alias>
                                    <Flags dt:dt="int">3072</Flags>
                                </Properties>
                            </Delete_If_Full>
                            <SQL_Max_Sessions name="SQL_Max_Sessions">
                                <Properties>
                                    <Alias dt:dt="int">1035</Alias>
                                    <Flags dt:dt="int">2060</Flags>
                                    <MinValue dt:dt="int">1</MinValue>
                                    <MaxValue dt:dt="int">100</MaxValue>
                                </Properties>
                            </SQL_Max_Sessions>
                            <Log_Interim_Authentication_Packets name="Log_Interim_Authentication_Packets">
                                <Properties>
                                    <Alias dt:dt="int">1036</Alias>
                                    <Flags dt:dt="int">3072</Flags>
                                </Properties>
                            </Log_Interim_Authentication_Packets>
                            <Quarantine_Compatible name="Quarantine_Compatible">
                                <Properties>
                                </Properties>
                            </Quarantine_Compatible>
                            <Policy_Enabled name="Policy_Enabled">
                                <Properties>
                                </Properties>
                            </Policy_Enabled>
                            <Remediation_Server_Groups name="Remediation_Server_Groups">
                                <Properties>
                                </Properties>
                            </Remediation_Server_Groups>
                            <Remediation_Servers name="Remediation_Servers">
                                <Properties>
                                </Properties>
                            </Remediation_Servers>
                            <Remediation_Server_Address name="Remediation_Server_Address">
                                <Properties>
                                </Properties>
                            </Remediation_Server_Address>
                            <Remediation_Server_Friendly_Name name="Remediation_Server_Friendly_Name">
                                <Properties>
                                </Properties>
                            </Remediation_Server_Friendly_Name>
                            <SHV_Templates name="SHV_Templates">
                                <Properties>
                                    <Alias dt:dt="int">1033</Alias>
                                </Properties>
                            </SHV_Templates>
                            <Shv_List name="Shv_List">
                                <Properties>
                                </Properties>
                            </Shv_List>
                            <Shv_Combination_Type name="Shv_Combination_Type">
                                <Properties>
                                </Properties>
                            </Shv_Combination_Type>
                            <Remediation_Server_Groups_Servers name="Remediation_Server_Groups_Servers">
                                <Properties>
                                </Properties>
                            </Remediation_Server_Groups_Servers>
                            <SHV_Templates_Configuration name="SHV_Templates_Configuration">
                                <Properties>
                                </Properties>
                            </SHV_Templates_Configuration>
                            <Radius_Client_Enabled name="Radius_Client_Enabled">
                                <Properties>
                                </Properties>
                            </Radius_Client_Enabled>
                            <Send_Signature name="Send_Signature">
                                <Properties>
                                    <Alias dt:dt="int">1035</Alias>
                                </Properties>
                            </Send_Signature>
                            <Policy_SourceTag name="Policy_SourceTag">
                                <Properties>
                                </Properties>
                            </Policy_SourceTag>
                        </Children>
                    </SDO_Schema_Properties>
                </Children>
            </SDO_Schema>
        </Children>
    </Root>

Friday, December 1, 2006 11:23 PM
  • Hi,

I had exactly the same problem!
    You should try with Longhorn Server Build 5600 and Vista RC2 or higher. AFAIK Longhorn BETA2 uses an incompatible protocol version of SoH.
    Tuesday, December 5, 2006 1:16 PM