none
No alerts since forum maintenence & Error 500 galore... RRS feed

• Question

• Since just about the time of the maintenence on Friday, I haven't gotten any alert emails telling me someone's replied to a thread I'm helping out on. Now, when I log into the forums, and I look, I DO see posts with recent activity punctuated with the alert bell icon.

Additionally, when I'm viewing the list of threads, and right-click on a thread and click on Open in a New Tab, I frequently get an Error 500 on the first and sometimes second tries.  

Also, the first page of each forum used to update itself when either a new post was made or a reply was added to a post by having that post be inserted at the top with a yellow background. This happens rarely now since maintenence. I find myself having to hit the refresh much more often to get a current listing.

Seems like Maintenence broke more than it fixed.. :-(

I'm using IE 8 on Win 7 RC (build 7100).
    Saturday, July 25, 2009 9:25 PM

Answers

• Thanks Everyone for being patient on this.

This is now fixed. Should take about 20 mins or so for points, My Alerts and My Threads to be updated.

STO Forums Test Lead
    Monday, August 3, 2009 9:29 PM
  • Hi,

We're going to push some files to production maybe this week to enable deeper logging on Alerts. We're seeing intermittent issues where some users are not getting alerts.

Thanks.,
    STO Forums Test Lead
    Thursday, July 30, 2009 6:31 PM
  • We're having issues in our backend servers. This affects: points update, My Threads, My Alerts and possibly alerts.

We're looking into the issue and will post back with further updates.

Thanks.

- Don
    STO Forums Test Lead
    Monday, August 3, 2009 4:55 PM

All replies