Outlook Disconnected in 2010 ( O365 ) RRS feed

• Question

• I have one client who is sitting in Delhi office , when he tried to connect the outlook its says disconnected.

if he connect the outlook using dongle his outlook works fine, all the emails are downloaded properly.

When he comes in internal network he facing outlook disconnected issue

1) follow each and every KB article Microsoft has given in the google.

2) Performed every and each steps performed by me.

3) Run every commands on the system, but issue still the same showing disconnected.

Please send me reply... with proper solution,

Monday, December 11, 2017 11:49 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Do you mean Outlook was disconnected in some certain network? Please first make sure the internet connection is well.

Besides, are you using Office 365 account? As this forum is focused on Outlook client, my knowledge about Exchange is limited. I’d like to encourage you to also post your thread to Exchange forum to see if they have any ideas about this issue.

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/office/en-US/home?forum=onlineservicesexchange

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us. Thank you for your understanding.

Best Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, December 12, 2017 9:35 AM