none
Can't create project site automatically when create project site from custom template RRS feed

• Question

• When creating a new project, after I clicked "Publish". There is no project site been created. I make sure the box "Automatically create a project site for each project when first published to Project Server. " in Project Site Provisioning Settings has been checked. And I have admin authority for all PWA operations.

"There is no site configured for this project"

I also can't create project site manually in Server Settings -> Project Site page.

"Create web site Operation failed"

Queue error detail

Sorry we cannot create site from this template it use the 2010 experience version pf the SharePoint user interface which doesn't work with share point 2013 experience version used by this site collection

Thanks,

• Edited by NajeebUllah Sunday, November 29, 2015 7:02 AM Queue error detail
    Sunday, November 29, 2015 6:50 AM

All replies

• Hello,

How did you create this custom project site template? What has been changed on it?

Paul

Paul Mather | Twitter | http://pwmather.wordpress.com | CPS | MVP | Downloads

Sunday, November 29, 2015 8:29 PM
  • Thanks Paul,

I solved the above problem,but now facing one another problem please help me.

we sync tasks fro "Mys Site" to project site of any project in project server then the below error occurred.I have full rights on the project/share point server and projects.

"We couldn't make this task public. Make sure you have permissions to create tasks in the project and try again."

Monday, November 30, 2015 2:36 AM
  • Hi.

You need to work with 'Work Management Service Application' as it gives functionality to merge tasks at a central location on sharepoint and would do the same for PS (Expected). Keep in mind the service account used for the Work Management Service Application will require  full permissions on the User Profile Service Application as well.

While up the Work Management Service Application be sure to use the same service account as your Web Applications for the application pool identity so you wont end up having authorization issues. Check below URL as well.

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/wiki/contents/articles/12525.sharepoint-2013-work-management-service-application.aspx

Regards, Syed Faizan ur Rehman, CBPM®,PRINCE2®, MCTS

Tuesday, December 1, 2015 5:43 AM