Outlook Android Mobile APP - People Section - Important fields like mobile2, home2 & work2 phone numbers etc. are not getting displayed... RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have installed 'Outlook' APP in my Android Mobile device.

In the People Section of this APP, important fields like mobile2, home2 and work2 phone numbers etc. are not getting displayed for all of the contacts stored in my Microsoft LIVE account.

I have reached to 'Contact Support' from the Help & Feedback section of the Outlook APP to get initial assistance.

After multiple follow-ups; support team engineers asked me to reset the account within the APP, reinstalled the app and then login back also to change my account password etc... steps but it didn't helped yet at all.

I have already been in touch with Microsoft 'Outlook' Android IN-App support team however its been years now and I'm not getting any proper update or response from them!!

Is there any other way to escalate this to the appropriate technical support team who can really investigate this issue?

Prior to that could you please confirm - other users are able to see important fields like mobile2, home2 & work2 phone numbers etc. in their Outlook Android Mobile APP - People Section; or dose this highlighted issue is belongs to me only - what is exact functionality built around this?

Kindly help me on this please.

Regards!
    DB
    • Edited by ideepakb Tuesday, May 30, 2017 7:48 AM
    Tuesday, May 30, 2017 7:29 AM

All replies

• Hi ideepakb,

Thanks for visiting our forum.

>> Is there any other way to escalate this to the appropriate technical support team who can really investigate this issue?

Here we mainly focus on general questions related to Outlook client on Windows system. As per your specific query about Outlook on Android Mobile device, it is recommended to post to the following dedicated Answers forum for Outlook on Android Phone:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/forum/msoffice_outlook-mso_amobile

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us. Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,
    Yuki Sun

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped.

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, May 31, 2017 5:41 AM
  • Thanks Yuki for your response!!
    Wednesday, May 31, 2017 5:47 AM
  • Hi ideepakb,

You're welcome :)

Best regards,
    Yuki Sun

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped.

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, May 31, 2017 8:59 AM