locked
Distributing Email within Office RRS feed

  • Question

  • We have a generic info@ email address for our business.  How can we set it up so that those emails are not always received by the same person?  For example, can we set it so that 75% they are forwarded to one employee's inbox and the other 25% of the time they go to another employee's inbox?
    Tuesday, August 15, 2017 4:57 PM

All replies

  • That's not a standard feature of Exchange.  I suppose you could write code that would do that using something like Exchange Web Services, but it's not trivial.

    Ed Crowley MVP "There are seldom good technological solutions to behavioral problems."
    Celebrating 20 years of providing Exchange peer support!

    Tuesday, August 15, 2017 10:51 PM