Vista Ultimate - WMP always crashing and a few other media program. RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, my problem is that any video I try to open windows media player just crash, I can listen to some song but any video crash..even on windows media player classic it crash. What annoys me too is that my program to uninstall program crash aswell now. I can still uninstall program with the normal windows one but with " Your Uninstaller 2006* I could see any new program I installed...so I could have uninstall the newer ones since this program only started today...and I've been using vista for the past 7months. I'm am pretty sure it is a codec conflict but how can I remove codec? and how can I uninstall program that I just install without "your uninstaller" since not all program appear on the windows list nor any codec

**edited** I just installed the lastest version of quicktime and Divx and somehow I can play video on those program, but windows media player still crash, I even tried to uninstall and install it back again...but it still crash. On top of that, 2 of my scanner started to crash, " registry mechanic" and "spyware doctor" started  to crash when I open them, but my main anti-virus is still working.
    Thursday, November 22, 2007 6:36 AM