Microsoft Windows The application is not responding. The program may respond again if you wait. RRS feed

• Question

• As the title says, that is what is happening to my laptop.

The weird thing about it is it only occurs when I play a game called Ragnarok Online.

Also, it only occurs when the game runs, and then I switch to another program or to the desktop.

Some servers have game guards which practically run before the window pops up. So because a game guard has been opened before I get to the login screen. I have technically "switched" into another program. 

In servers which do not use game guards, the program runs fine, as long as I do not switch to another program or to the desktop. 

How do I fix this problem, and If I do fix it, how do I prevent it from occurring in the future.

P.S.

I have already tried a Clean Boot, and it doesn't seem to work.

Thanks in advance.

Friday, September 28, 2012 7:43 AM

Answers

All replies

• Sounds like you have a problem specifically with the application rather than Windows. Your question may be better answered in a Ragnarok Online forum or by contacting their technical support.
    • Marked as answer by Pin Pinpin Saturday, September 29, 2012 2:05 PM
    Friday, September 28, 2012 1:47 PM
  • I have already asked a lot of administrators of servers and until now I can't seem to pinpoint the problem.~

Anyway, thank you for your response, :)

Saturday, September 29, 2012 2:04 PM