none
Help with problems with SNDS RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I was told in the forums of "answers.microsoft.com" that the German technet-forum is eventually the right place for this question and someone over there mentioned I should try questions about SNDS here. Now my question, am I in the right place and if yes, in which subforum can I ask questions regarding the service?

Best regards

Saturday, May 23, 2020 3:47 PM

All replies

• Hi kenntkenner,

Thanks for visiting our forum. Then here we mainly focus on general issues about Exchange server. From the description in your thread, it seems that your issue should be more related to Outlook.com right? If this is the case, it is suggested to post a new thread to the dedicated Answers community for Outlook.com in order for you to get better response:

Outlook.com

Thanks for your understanding.

Regards,

Joyce Shen

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Monday, May 25, 2020 6:18 AM
  • Hi,

Do suggestions above help? If you have any questions or needed further help on this issue, please feel free to post back. If the issue has been resolved, please mark the helpful replies as answers, this will make answer searching in the forum easier and be beneficial to other community members as well.

Regards,

Joyce Shen

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Friday, May 29, 2020 12:47 AM