Re: Windows XP Sp3 Home Edition's various listed Manufacturer Part Numbers (SKU:s) RRS feed

• Question

•      What is the difference between the various XP Home Edition Sp3 products and their varied product SKUs, which I find listed on various software sales Sites across the Internet?  For example: How do Part Numbers;  N09-02215  and  N09-00984  and  N09-02142  all differ from each other, and then, how do these products differ from the various other SKUs that I find listed on various other Sales Websites?  Is there a published list that explains how these various XP programs actually differ from one another?  The reason that I ask, is that I have an HP Desktop computer... and I want to do a ''clean'' install of the Windows Home Edition Sp3 onto this HP computer -- But I don't know which Part Number (SKU) is, in fact, the correct software package for me to purchase in order to properly do what it is that I am trying to do.  If anyone knows the answer to this question... please leave me a reply.  Thank you.

- DustyStache

Friday, October 21, 2011 11:08 PM